12

Hotsagi Yoichi

Hotsagi Yoichi

(Y/n), do you want to
hang out? With Chigiri
and Bachira ofc! I invited
Nagi too

Isagiii 😭
WHY DID I HAVE TO
BE A SHOW OFF
IM DYING
FUCK BITCHES
IM GOING TO CUT MY
WHOLE LEG OFF

Huh🐥

THE SAME BITCH SPRAINED
MY ANKLE
I'll be there though dw bbg😘

Y/N NO
YOU NEED TO
REST
DON'T GET UP TSYA
SHAHAHAJIAAAG

I already got up it's too late
to back out now 😞

☹️
Be careful
We're meeting at
XXXXX

•••

She was not at all careful. (Y/n) finally made it, as if she just saw Elmo robbing hello Kitty on the streets.

"(Y/n)!" Isagi grinned. He immediately stood up and helped (Y/n) to a seat. Bachira gave her the most wholesome smile but he was about to throw himself across the table.

"Nice to see you guys, we really didn't get to talk last time. Just to let you know I won against Shidou," She laughed.

"Knew it!" Bachira said. He held his hand out for a fist bump which she happily accepted before they both opened their hands as an "explosion."

"How's your ankle?" Isagi questioned, a worried expression on his face. "It's fine, she didn't absolutely obliterate it this time," She shrugged.

"But shhh, my manager doesn't know," (Y/n) grinned, putting a finger against her lips. "You should get it checked out," Chigiri recommended, taking a sip from his drink.

The blue lock trio kept talking about what she assumed was football and freedom. "It's them!" (Y/n) turned her head to the side to see a few more of the blue lock players.

"Why are you guys so hot? I might have to play again," The ice skater joked. "Just made differently," Bachira shrugged.

•••

"Damn assholes left me across the street...Might as well tell me to kill myself by jumping in front of a car," (Y/n) looked at the group with a dumb founded expression as she stood at the first cafe they were at.

"Um, are you (Y/n)?" A childlike voice questioned. She looked around before her eyes looked down. "A kid?"

"Yeah, that's me? Are you lost or something?" (Y/n) inquired, crouching down to their height. The kid suddenly had a wide smile carved in to their face. The small child suddenly wrapped their arms around the ice skater.