Rensuke Kunigami

Enchanted
Taylor Swift
3:33━─────❍──── -5:52
↻⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅▆

"I was enchanted to meet you.."

Gami♥️

Gami♥️

It's you 😍

😐
Stop

IT'S TRUE THOUGH ⁉️
loved you ever since I threw a
football at u😣

ok

KUNIGAMI

what

say u love me back bro😞

.😐

☹️

i love you too ig

SHASGAGABAMIA
OHS MYS IM CRYING
DREAM COME TRUE FR
TBE DAY YOU GOT ADDED INTO
THAT GROUP CHAT I STARTED
CHEERING
OFJENEJSIJWWHHSHS
MARRIAGE ⁉️

don't make me take
back my words

😴

•••

Gami♥️

I was at a restaurant
and they asked what I wanted to
drink and I said water with ice
and they said ok
and so I was like ok
they came back and
got my order wrong three times
I asked for water with ice
lemonade..
And then they came back
with just water
and then with water and ice
and gave me dirty looks
Everytime I said something

um.

bitches make my head itch😒

it's probably just your
fleas

FLEAS⁉️
IM NOT A DOG BRO
I can be for you though 😍
woof woof

😐

I love you ♥️
kiss kiss

ew

BRO JUST ADMIT
YOU WANT ME TO KISS YOU
LIKE IM READY
ILL BREAK INTO BLUE LOCK FOR
YOU I WOULD SELL MY
UM
PHONE CASE FOR YOU

u were watching a casetify
ad weren't u

...
😽

♥️
[Gami deleted a message]

NAH NAH I SAW THAT
BRING IT BACK
IM RUNNING TO BLUE LOCK RN
TELL EGO TO LOCK HIS DOORS
RUNNING
HOPPING
FLYING
YODELING

•••

"Kunigami, you have 24 hours out of Blue Lock, if you're not back by then I'm hunting you and bringing you back by the eyelashes," Ego explained. Anri handed Kunigami the clothes he started off with.

"Huh? Why?" He questioned. "Wild cards get special treatment now go," Ego shooed him away.

...

He made it outside just to be greeted by the familiar figure of (Y/n). She grinned at his appearance. "I feel like you have something to do with this?" Kunigami scoffed playfully.

"Who knows," She shrugged with a goofy smile on her face...(Y/n) promised Ego a professional chef and money...

He shook his head, hitting the back of her head as he walked ahead. "Hey where are you going!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

"To get something to eat, blue lock food isn't exactly the most appetizing when you eat it every day," Kunigami said. (Y/n) latched onto one of his arms. "I'll pay for everything you want," She offered.

"I was hoping you would, I have no money," He said, sniffling a laugh. "I would either way," (Y/n) chuckled.

•••

Currently they were in (Y/n)'s house. A random movie played in the background. One of Kunigami's arms were used to scroll through his phone while the other was rubbing circles on (Y/n)'s back.

"I hate the fact this might be the only time we spend time with each other," She mumbled. "When I become the greatest striker, we'll have more time together," He said.

(Y/n) laughed, rolling her eyes a bit at his statement. "I love you, Kunigami," She hummed. "I know you do," Kunigami responded.

"Ever since I threw that football at you, I think I fell madly in love with you. You've always been there for me when I was skating or playing football. I really love you for that, Gami," (Y/n) said. She was laying on her side, drawing shapes with her finger on Kunigami's stomach. He was laying next to her the blanket covering both of them.

"You and that stupid nickname, you've called me that ever since we were kids," The ginger huffed.

"Can I be your girlfriend?" (Y/n) asked, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes. Kunigami turned off his phone and looked at her.

"I think I should be asking you to be my girlfriend instead," Kunigami said. He wrapped an arm around her, pulling her a bit closer to him.

"I love you, (Y/n)," He whispered in her ear. "Kunigami," She whispered back. Kunigami hummed as a response. He turned to face her again. Her lips lightly pressed against his, but were quick to separate.

"I love you, Gami,"

I couldn't think of a song so I chose Taylor Swift

I couldn't think of a song so I chose Taylor Swift. Kunigami's ending is different because he's not like the other girls (y/n)'s the man in the relationship first move and everything