11

"What the hell do you mean you're making me walk?" (Y/n) groaned, knowing that if she walked more her ankle was done for

"I have to park the car," The driver muttered. "It's already the second half of the match so you should hurry, Miss (Y/n)," He continued.

"Yeah.." She huffed, opening the door. "I'm done for," (Y/n) whined mentally. She limped and hopped her way towards the entrance which let alone took 12 minutes.

But to find her seat was going to be a whole war....

•••

"Sorry... sorry, excuse me, sorry," (Y/n) mumbled as she kept trying to scoot her way towards her seat.

When she finally made the person next to her looked stunned. "You're (Y/-!" The girl next to her suddenly covered her mouth. "Ah I'm sorry, I guess you're trying not to be seen? I can fill you in on what's happened! I know you were competing too,"

And with that her seat buddy talked her ears off while (Y/n) trying her best to understand. That was until she heard a whistle blow.

Niko had tackled Shidou and gotten a yellow card. "He learned from the best," (Y/n) nodded with her thoughts. "But damn...why are football players hot?"

(Y/n)'s eyes stuck onto Niko as he held on to his foot. Quick words exchanged with Isagi before her got up.

The game continued, Shidou and Sae zooming past mostly everyone. Chigiri sprinted towards Shidou at an impressive speed.

Though he wasn't enough to stop the antenna teen from scoring.

2-2

•••

And with a score of 3-4, blue lock had won. (Y/n) totally didn't snooze through half of at and only woke up when the person next to her screamed like a hyena.

And exactly when everyone left the field her phone was bombarded with text messages.

The blue smurfs🤓

Bachira:
WE WOONNNNN

Raichi:
WE'RE RIGHT NEXT TO YOU

Bachira:
Wanted to let (y/n) now 😞

(Y/n):
I'M CRYING
LIKE OMG
FOAMING AT THE MOUTH
YOU GUYS PLAYED SO GOOD‼️‼️

Reo:
Did you watch on
your phone?

Zantetsu:
Or the television? 👓

(Y/n):
do you guys think that lowly
of me 😞😞
I was here ‼️😍
If you heard barking that
was me 😘

Karasu:
YOU LYING

Eita:
COME DOWN TO THE
CHANGING ROOMS
NOWWEE

Isagi:
She's probably going to need
to tackle ego to the ground☠️

Bachira:
It's fine tho🤭

(Y/n):
you guys probably
stink 😒

Raichi:
GET READY
TO CATCH THESE HANDS

(Y/n):
BITCH
BET I'M LEVITATING

•••

"Sorry...sorry... sorry excuse me," (Y/n) picked up her bag and booked it to where she assumed was the changing rooms.

"...i want us to celebrate today!" She overheard a feminine voice announce. "Huh? Who are you?" A lanky man with glasses and dark hair questioned.

"Um!" (Y/n) was trying her best to think of an excuse. She slid left and right on her feet as if dribbling a ball before sliding past him and sneaking through the door.

"Hey! Get out of there!" Ego banged on the door as (Y/n) was holding the door shut. "Give me a minute, Mr. Bowl cut!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

"Pfft-" (Y/n) was blessed and cursed to see a bunch of half naked men. "Shut up! I'm risking my life for you!" She scoffed.

"Oh my- (Y/n)?! I'm your biggest fan!" A woman with short hair yelled, shaking the ice skater's hand. "Really? I'm about to be your biggest fan-" "Bitch! Fight me!" The voice came from the direction of the one and only Raichi.

"We can make out- make up I mean..." She grinned. "(Y/n)!" Two pairs of arms wrapped around the ice skater as she was about to lose balance.

"Eita! Karasu!" She laughed, patting their backs. "You guys did great, all of you."

Enemies to Lovers😍

I KNOW YOU'RE HEREE
PULL UP
I CAN SENSE YOU

BERTTT
YOU ABOYT TO SENSE THESE HANDS
🦅🦅🦅

"Sorry guys, I have to fight an alien. Hopefully we can meet later though?"

•••

(Y/n) trudged towards the u20 changing room. Her foot stung but it was ok, she's (Y/n) after all.

Shidou stood in all his glory, looking the opposite direction of her direction. (Y/n) took this opportunity to propel forward and jump him.

"BITCH!" He exclaimed, hitting the floor with a loud thud. The locker room door opened revealing a freshly bathed Sae.

"I sprained my ankle! You hoe, I know you held a ritual or something!" (Y/n) accused. She had yet to notice the older Itoshi sibling.

"Nah for real? That's hilarious!" Shidou laughed. "That's it-" (Y/n) held the boy with pink ends on his hair in a choke hold.

"What are you two idiots doing?" Sae sighed, massaging the bridge of his nose. "Damn- you single?" The ice skater grinned.

Anyways

Anyways...