Rin Itoshi

Bonfire
1:35━──❍─────── -4:40
↻⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅▆

"Maybe we are falling, falling down with the rain, falling down, falling down"

My Only Love ❤️

Is it me?

Nah😒 it's Ego 🙄

😐

JL JK IT'S YOU😍😣

oh.
ok.

STOP PLS DONT GHOST NE BRO

Huh?

...😞
one time I got ghosted by
a jockey player bcs I told him
I thought he was cute ☹️
HE WAS A HOE OTHOUG

did I ask?
no.

Um.

Rin is calling....

(Y/n)'s phone jumped up from her hands, aggressively landing on the floor. She quickly grabbed it, answering the call.

"Um..." She cleared her throat. "You actually like me?" He questioned. "Okay...no introduction but that's okay I guess," (Y/n) thought.

"Pfft-" (Y/n) laughed. "Why are you laughing? I'm being serious." Rin stated

"I'm sorry, I um... I'm not good with these types of things," She mumbled.

"It's fine...maybe that's the reason I'm so in love with you," The football player said the last part in a hushed tone.

"Huh?!" She exclaimed. Rin suddenly hung up. "Wait no-" She quickly tried to call him back, but he didn't answer.

Again.

Again

And again..

No response.

"...Now what, I have a hot guy crushing on me and he won't respond now," She said to no one in particular.

Rinnie Pls Return

RIN
RIN
PLS
COME BACK
I MISS YOU
BRO
BRO
LIEL
ANS I DONT
NEED THE WORLD TO SEE THAT
IVE BEEN THE BEST I CAN NEBS
BUT I VANR STAND TO BSU WHERE YOU
CANT SEE EMMEEE
AND AUTUMN COMES
WHEN UR NOT YRT
DONE WITH THE SUMRNRRHE PASSING
BY BUT I DONT YHINK I COULD
SJTAND TO BE WHERE UOU DODNCA SEE
ME
Seen

WAIT IVE NEEVER BEEN HAPPIER TO
BE LEFT ON SEEN
RIJ PLD
DID I DO SOMETIINGS
WEONG
am I being aggressive.
I apologize 😣
so please please plsaed
let me eelt me. Get. Ehya I want
psl
☹️
Seen

•••

(Y/n) stared at her phone, wishing that he would text her back. "...I see how it is..."

...

She did not see how it is. For days....weeks. she was ignored and left on seen. 102 calls and 462 messages.

Honestly she gave up a bit of hope that he'll ever pick up. That was until....

ring...ring ring...ring•

(Y/n) dove to reach for her phone. And the caller ID read: Missing Rin😒. She immediately answered, putting the phone to her ear.

"... I'm sorry. I just- I don't know. I know it was stupid the way I acted. Ignoring you for a week now. It's idiotic I know. And I understand if you don't like me anymore -" "You're right I don't." She cut him off.

Rin paused for a second. The line silent for a while. "Because even though you've been ignoring me, I still love you, Rin." (Y/n) said, a slight bit of laughter escaping from her lips.

"I...love you too, (Y/n)," Rin mumbled. "What was that?! You should say that a bit louder!"She exclaimed into the microphone.

"Ugh, you make my ears hurt," He jokingly said. Though she couldn't see him, he was rolling his eyes with a small smile on his face.

"I bagged a baddie, one thing in my life that is actually impressive," She laughed. "Weirdo." Rin scoffed.

"Don't go around calling your elders weirdos, boy," (Y/n) said in a forced old lady voice.

"Ew. I hate old ladies," The younger Itoshi brother joked. "Ugh, rude," The former ice skater stated.

"(Y/n)." Rin mumbled. "Hm?" She hummed.

"I love you."

Felt a bit silly