Ryusei Shidou

Agora Hills
Doja cat
1:42━────❍───── -4:25
↻⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅▆

"Baby can you call me back? I miss you. It's so lonely in my mansion. Kissin' I hope they caught us."

My Only Love ❤️

My Only Love ❤️

Is it me?
I mean ofc it's me 😍

Self centered much🙄
ok so what if it's you😒

I KNEW YOU LOVE ME🤭

SH inUT TUPPL

Now we can watch Moana
together 🤭

BITCH YOU'D WATCH IT
NO MATTER WHAT
WITH UR HEILI HEI LOOKING DRLG

IM LITERALLY MAOANE
TF YOU MEAN

Whateverrrr🙄

bitch👹

Whore🗣️

HEUUWHA
ILL SHIT ON YOU

EW TF DISGUSTING
BIGHCJ

I WISH I COULD HE THE
PREFRCT DAYGHT BUT I COME BACK
TO THW QTAER NO MATTER HOW
HARD I TRUWU

🧓

Kissy kiss kissy
and more kiss 😝

um ☝️🤓

KYSSSS

love you too pookster😽

😴

°°°

Shidou would proceed to FaceTime (Y/n), every single day at the same time. Even if he was on the toilet. Which was... something.

Loved the dedication though.

Shidou is calling...

"I have to pee," Shidou announced. "Um...thank you for telling me?" (Y/n) mumbled.

"Ng-" "EW WHAT THE FUCk," (Y/n) and her voice crack cut off Shidou's suspicious sounds. "My bad, I felt a bit silly," He said in a high pitched voice.

"Someone just cussed me out and called me slurs because I used the word pook...dropped their ip address immediately," Shidou laughed. "Is that what was happening in my Instagram comments?!" (Y/n) questioned. Shidou stayed quiet for a second which was very surprising.

"...no," He grinned at the camera. "Mhmm..." She hummed. Shidou suddenly stood up, placing his phone that it would show his whole body.

"I just turned 18, born in November 2005-" Shidou swayed his body side to side."I don't know what you just said," (Y/n) interrupted.

He stood there like that one standing emoji, looking at her with a blank expression. Rin suddenly walked by, giving Shidou a weird look.

"Ew." He snarled. "Bitch!" Shidou exclaimed, pulling what he could grab of Rin's hair and throwing him down on the ground. Rin swiped at his legs, causing the blond haired teen to fall.

"Damn. Anyways," (Y/n) spoke. "I just finished a 12 pack of ferrero rocher." She continued. "Greedy ass bi-" "Don't talk to your girlfriend like that," Rin scoffed hitting Shidou on the head.

"Rin a true one," She joked. He soon walked out the room leaving Shidou alone. "Sweet dreams wer-" "Stop. You are not Jypapi," Shidou rolled his eyes.

°°°

"Last Christmas I gave you my heart-" "December 22nd 5:56 pm, 2023." (Y/n) him off. "Huh." Shidou mumbled.

"Anyways, welcome back gamers what's going on?! Make sure you click that like and subscribe button before watching the video and remember to hit that notification bell," She grinned.

"I'll puke on you," Shidou scoffed. "What if I like that?" (Y/n) joked. "Oh?" He smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"I can literally see you kicking your feet," She stated in an unamused tone. "Kay-why-es," The blond grinned.

"Aw I love you too, sweety bean barn boo," (Y/n) cooed, forming a heard with her hands.

"Okay now you're making me feel bad," He mumbled. "That's the point," She joked. Shidou suddenly went quiet again. Now it wasn't that strange since they talk 24/7.

"(Y/n)," Shidou started. "Huh?" (Y/n) asked.

"I love you so much more than you can imagine,"

I hate exclamation marks. I hate using them too. Like: omg ofc !!!! Or OMG OFC

Like tf is ! Someone did curse at me for using pook like sorry pookster I didn't mean it☹️🥺help ! HERELLP TF IS THt

anyways. I like dancing in the toilet water.