Chapter 3: The Opening of the Grand Show

The patrolling security guard was none other than Dean, who had disguised himself with a disguise technique.

As for the real security guard, he is currently tied up in the bathroom, and by the time he wakes up, everything will probably be over.

Dean walks around inside the museum while observing the changes in the officers' positions in different corridors, deciding whether there is a need to adjust the plan or change the route.

As the expected time gets closer, Dean's anticipation grows stronger.

The last time he came to the museum, it was not as simple as walking around and leaving. He also made a lot of preparations secretly to ensure that today's operation could go smoothly.

"It's good not to be taken seriously. The traps I set up before are still intact. The police didn't conduct a thorough search of the museum, Fortunately, I still tried to make the trap more hidden."

After confirming the safety of his setup, Dean proceeded towards the central exhibition hall on the top floor.

In addition to hundreds of guards and security personnel, there are also nearly thousands of visitors spread across the upper and lower floors and more than twenty large exhibition halls in the Art Museum.

Although the notice of the Phantom Thief Kid only mentioned the target as the "Tears of an Angel," security measures in other exhibition halls should not be ignored either.

Each exhibition hall should have at least two security guards, and all entrances, exits, and important halls need to be monitored.

Not to mention, the location where the Tears of an Angel is being kept requires the most guards.

As a result, there was a shortage of available manpower, especially the part responsible for patrolling.

Therefore, the patrol guards didn't work in groups, making it easier for Dean to blend in with the security personnel.

After all, who could have known that the Phantom Thief Kid was an expert in disguise?

Even in the eyes of most GCPD officers, using so many resources to deal with a mere thief seemed extreme.

The only thief in Gotham who can receive much attention is Catwoman.

Is it possible that this unknown Phantom Thief Kid is even stronger than her?

The Tears of an Angel ruby was placed in the central exhibition hall on the top floor.

Over ten undercover officers blend in with the visitors, intentionally surrounding the glass display case containing the ruby.

If anyone tries to approach the display case, they will be closely monitored.

Gordon and Harvey had also moved to this location from the entrance.

"If the Phantom Thief Kid doesn't show up today, can we consider that we fell for that bastard's prank?"

Harvey looked at the hundreds of people in the exhibition hall and said.

"It's already 9:10. I haven't had a good night's sleep for days because of that damn letter!"

"Jim, I'm telling you, if there's still no sign of anything by ten o'clock, I'm leaving."

He looks at Gordon with an annoyed expression on his face.

"If it's really just a prank, I would feel more at ease."

Gordon said it seriously.

At that moment, Gordon was unaware that Phantom Thief Kid was less than twenty meters away from them, although there were several display cabinets in the middle to make the distance seem close.

DC: Phantom Thief Kidजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें