Chapter 28: Chaos

"Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it."

- Nicholas Sparks

...

In the thick smoke, people usually feel panicked and want to escape.

Then suddenly, they hear someone saying to run out quickly, and most people instinctively follow.

Using Dean as a guide, the surrounding people rushed towards the gap in the police perimeter.

"Hey! You can't run out..."

The police who entered the smoke tried to stop the crowd and shouted loudly, trying to prevent them from breaking the perimeter.

However, even if they managed to stop a few, the rest continued to move forward, and soon someone rushed out of the gap.

In an instant, the police perimeter and the people inside were only three to four meters apart.

At the moment when the gap appeared, someone had already run out.

As the first person rushed out, the second and third followed closely behind, like a chain reaction.

More and more people tried to escape the thick smoke and fled from the gap in the perimeter.

When the smoke slowly spread deeper into the crowd, many people even tried to break through without a gap.

The once stable situation was instantly broken.

Faced with these panicked and reckless rich kids, the police couldn't hit or scold them, they could only try their best to persuade them not to panic.

The result was obvious, it was useless.

On the other side, Jim and the others who were questioning Joey about the location of 'Pink Fantasy' were briefly stunned by the sudden turn of events.

"It's Phantom Thief! He had been hiding in the crowd the whole time!"

Robin immediately realized

"Commissioner, instruct your people to restore the perimeter. I'll stay here with Joey!"

Robin said, taking charge.

Jim nodded heavily and immediately rushed up to maintain order.

"I guess the pink diamond is hidden in yourself, right? It's not lost yet, is it?"

Robin turned her head to look into Joey's eyes and asked in a positive tone.

"How... how do you know?"

Joey, who had been planning to hide the truth from Jim, suddenly looked shocked, unable to believe what he was hearing.

"That's not the point. As long as the diamond is still on you, it's fine."

Robin glanced at the chaotic situation behind him and said to Joey, "Phantom Thief will definitely come looking for you. We need to move to a safe place and..."

At this point, Robin paused, and his gaze suddenly became sharp as he stared directly into Joey's eyes.

"I'm very interested in the real secret of this 'Pink Fantasy.' What kind of deception does Phantom Thief want to expose tonight?"

Upon hearing this, Joey's pupils instantly shrank.

Robin's words showed that he knew that the fake 'Pink Fantasy' was just one part of the Penguin's true plan, not the main secret.

"Some people are approaching this way. I'm not sure if Phantom Thief is among them. Let's move."

Robin grabbed Joey and held a Grappling Gun in his hand, shooting it towards the main entrance of the venue.