Ballet studio

*I'll tell you when to play song*

Marinette packs her clothes that she has in Jaspers room quickly as she heads downstairs to see Laurent leave.

"What was that all about?" Marinette asks Carlisle as Bella hugs her.

"He came to warn us and he want to be in peace amongst humans like us." Carlisle tells her as she nods.

Marinette ruffles Bellas hair as they walk inside the garage hand in hand.

"I've had to fight our kind before. Not easy to kill." Jasper tells Emmet and Zoe kisses her mates lips.

"But not impossible. We'll tear him up and burn all the pieces." Emmet says excitedly as Zoe grabs bags.

"I don't relish killing another creature. Even a sadistic one like James."

"What if he kills one of us first?" Rosalie tells him. "I'm gonna run the girls south, you lead the tracker away from here." Edward tells them as Carlisle shakes his head and Jasper pulls Marinette close to him.

"No, Edward. James knows you'd never leave Bella. He'll follow you and you'll put Mari and her more in danger." Carlisle tells him.

" I'll go with the girls. Zoe and I will drive them south. I'll keep Bella safe, Edward. And Jasper you know I will keep Mari safe for you." Alice tells them as Jasper nods.

"Can you keep your thoughts to yourself" "yes"

"Rosalie, Esme could you put these on so...the tracker will pick up...Bella's scent?" Edward says tossing Bella's coat to Rosalie.

"Why... What is she to me?" "Rosalie, Bella is with Edward. Both her and Mari are part of this family now. We protect our family." Carlisle tells Rosalie as she looks at Marinette giving her pleading eyes making Rosalie sigh in defeat.

Marinette hugs Jasper as Zoe and Alice put hers and Bella's bags in the trunk.

"You stay safe for me okay all of you." Marinette tells Jasper as he smiles at her as he grabs both of her hands. "What do you feel?" Jasper asks her "I feel you," Marinette tells him as a tear falls. "And I feel you my Nette." Jasper tells her as he kisses her sweetly.

Marinette gets in the car cuddling with her in comfort. "I'll protect you with all I can Bells you're my family." Marinette tells Bella as she smiles in tears.

"You're my family too M and i'll protect you too...well try." Bella says as they chuckle. "Sure you will clumsy." Marinette says ruffling Bella's hair.

_________________________

-HOTEL-

Alice gasp getting all the girls attention.

"The tracker...he just changed course." Alice says "Where would it take him, Alice." Zoe asks her mate.

"Mirrors a room full of mirrors." Alice says as Zoe puts a paper in front of Alice and gives her a pencil as she starts drawing very fast.

"Jasper said the visions weren't always certain." Marinette tells Zoe as Bella looks at Alice draw.

"Uh, she sees the course the people are on while they are on it. They change their minds, the visions changes." Zoe explains as she sits next to her wife.

"Yeah, so the...course the tracker's on now is gonna lead him to...a ballet studio?" Bella asks as they look at her.

"You've been here?" Alice asks her.

"I took lessons as a kid. The school I went to has an arch just like that." Bella says making Marinette worry for her best friend.

"Was your school here in phoenix?" Zoe asks Bella as she nods as Bella's and Marinette's phone ring.