Time and Memories

Marinette sits at the table in darkens feeling nothing.

-October-Marinette sits on her bed with no motivation at all thinking about what she did wrong as she cries her heart out

-October-
Marinette sits on her bed with no motivation at all thinking about what she did wrong as she cries her heart out.

-November-
Marinette scrolls through her phone seeing people post there families and loved ones on social media

The red head tries to call Bella but gets sent straight to voicemail. "Hey Bells it's me... I wanted to check in and ask how things are going. I miss you and I hope you're okay bye."

-December-
Marinette looks outside her window and sees snow remembering how her and Jasper would have snow fights and make snow angles making her cry.

-January-
It's new years. Marinette showers just sitting in the bath thinking of ways to take the pain away.

Marinette gets the bottle out of her fridge and drinks it all as she heads out to her car and drives to La push beach.

-LA PUSH BEACH NIGHT-
Marinette walks up the hill to the tallest cliff as fireworks go off from a distance.

Marinette look down as tears fall down from her face

Marinette look down as tears fall down from her face. She turns around and falls backwards into the water.

As she falls she smiles as she hits the water hard. She sinks down as she looks at the moonlight.

but She starts to feel lighter and lighter as she closes her eyes.

__________________________

-Marinette's mind-

"My sweet little girl wake up." Marinette opens her eyes hearing voices. She opens her eyes to see a man and a woman standing in front of her.

"Oh my little princess how we missed you." The man says as they hug marinette making her confused.

"Who are you people?" Marinette asked them confused as they let her go.

"Right you don't remember... You're our daughter. We're your parents hun." The woman says smiling at her.

"Mom? Dad?" Marinette says as a flashbacks hit her like a wave.

Memories
A small baby Marinette is running around with her parent as they try to catch her

A five year old Marinette celebrates her birthday with her parents.

A 7 year old Marinette makes a fort with her parents as her father picks her up and spins her making her and her parents laugh.

A ten year old Marinette cries as her mother and father hug her.

Her mother gives her a necklace as they both kiss her head. "Run princess and do not look back." Her father tells her as she nods.

"I love you mama and papa." She tells them as they hug her. "We love you little Owl." they tell her as they let her go as she runs.

Marinette runs like her father told her and doesn't stop at any moment. She runs as fast as she can. She trips and falls down a hill making her roll down to an empty station. On the way down she hits her head hard on a pole making her pass out.

end of flashbacks

"You're my parents!" Marinette says hugging them as she cries.

"But your gone gone." She tells them sadly as they nod.

"Why did I have to leave you?" She asks them as they look at each other.

"It's something that is within you. I had it as well that's why bad people were after us. Your the only one left of our kind. You'll soon find out daughter." Her mother tells her.

"I can't be I'm nothing please let me stay here with you!" Marinette asks them.

"You are far from nothing my angle. You've grown to be just as beautiful as your mother. You've made us proud. Now go my daughter you have a big future ahead of you. And when you get back open your necklace." Her father tells her as she smiles.

"I love you mom and dad." "And we love you."

-OUT OF MARINETTE'S MIND-

"Wake up!" "Wake up!"

Marinette shoots up coughing up water as she gasps for air.

"You idiot! What were you thinking Owl!" Marinette turns her head to see Sam.

"Hey Sammy." Marinette says with a scratchy voice. "Hey?! Really? You could've have died!" Sam tells the girl with worry.

"Why do you care you stoped talking to me long time ago." Marinette tells him as he sighs.

"Come on i'm taking you to my place your freezing give me your keys." He tells her as she tosses him her keys.

Marinette gets in the car as Sam drives off to his place. She looks at her necklace and sees a crack she never saw until now.

She opens it and reveals a small picture of her parents making her smile.