Chapter 1

Japser stops by his fiancés door hearing her heart beat. "Carlisle!"

"What is it son?" "Listen." Japser says as they quiet down both listening to Marinette heart beat grow faster.

"But how?" Carlisle says as Jasper smiles.

"Go stay there i'll tell the others and get Merida ready." Carlisle says smiling as his son nods and head inside.

As soon as Japser walks in Marinette opens her eyes.

"Nette?" Japser calls out to her as she sits up and looks at him smiling.

Jasper speeds over to her and hugs her. "I thought I lost you." Jasper says hugging her making her chuckle.

"How long was I was out?" She asks looking around confused.

"About 3 days" He tells her.

"Is Bella?" "No she's alive...Well you know what I mean." Japser says making her smile and kiss him.

"I love you" "And I love you my Nette"

"Where's Mérida?" Marinette asks excited. "She's in the living room with everyone." Japser says as he leads her away.

-LIVING ROOM-

Everyone sees Marinette walk in making them happy that she's actually alive.

"Mama!" Merida says doing grabby hands towards her.

"I thought I was out only for 3 days?" Marinette says looking at Jasper.

"Her and Renesmee have a fast growing state." Carlisle tells her as she nods and take her daughter in her hands.

Renesmee does grabby hands towards her aunt as she takes her too holding both girls.

Renesmee puts her hand on Marinette's cheek showing her the images of hearing her voice and Bella's and seeing them together on the bed smiling at the babies. And showing her what Merida showed her with when she touched Marinette's hand with the room glowing.

"What the?" Marinette says surprised. "I think that's how you came back... Merida has a healing power." Edward says looking at his niece as he smiles.

"That's amazing... I wonder if she inherited your shifting as well." Carlisle says making her parents smile.

"Well we have to wait for her 18th." Marinette says kissing her daughter's head. "And you little Renesmee you have such a cool gift too." Marinette says kissing her cheek making the girls giggle.

Rosalie take Renesemee happily kissing Merida's head walking away.

"Bella's awake I should go." Edward says kissing his daughters head.

Marinette looks at her baby girl making her smile.

"You saved me my sweetface." She says as Jasper admired her and his daughter happily.

"You ready to meet aunty Bells?" Marinette says in a baby voice making Marida giggle.

(Should I continue the story or no?? LMK AND ILL GET TO WORK ON IT MORE)