Bellas Wedding

Zoe's suit for the wedding

Marinette's dress for the wedding

"Well that's something." Marinette tells Bella as she stoped 'walking' in her heels. "You just have to break them in." Alice tells her.

"Yea what pixie said." Marinette says pointing to Alice.

"I've been breaking them in. For three days. Can I just go barefoot?" Bella tells them.

"No, absolutely not." Alice tells her as Marinette laughs going to help out the others.

"Just thinking it's a little much, you know? The dress and the shoes, and all of this." Bella says as Jasper and Marinette pass by carrying benches like it was nothing.

"No, it's exactly enough. Tomorrow will be perfect." Alice tells her.

"Where do you want them, boss?" "On either side of the aisle." "What aisle?" "Does no one have vision?"

Bella takes off her shoes and puts her converse back on. She looks up into a window in the house and looks at Edward who is watching his family get everything set up for the wedding.

"You, go home and get lots of beauty sleep. That's an order." Alice says as she comes into Bella's line of vision.

"Okay"

-WEDDING DAY-

"Well don't you look handsome cowboy." Marinette says kissing her mates cheek.

"Well you look absolutely stunning." Jasper tells her as she giggles.

"I'm not even in my dress yet." Marinette him shaking her head.

"Well you'll always be stunning to me." Jasper tells her as he kisses her.

"MARI I NEED YOUR HELP!" Alice yells out to her.

"Duty calls." Marinette says making Jasper chuckle as he lets her go.

-UPSTAIRS-