Explanations

Marinette let's out a roar getting Billy to come out of his house seeing his sons body in the OwlBears arms. Seth gets down and the boys take Jacob from her taking him inside.

"My son." Billy says worriedly as he looks at Jacob being carried away in pain.

Seth and Leah rub her fur as she lays down. "He'll be okay Owl don't worry Jakes strong." Seth tells her as she makes a noise.

Marinette shifts back as she stays on the floor kneeing down as tear fall down as Leah hugs her and Paul comes out to hug his little sister too.

-JACOB'S HOUSE – NIGHT -

Jacob screams in agony as Marinette cries and leans closer into Paul as he rubs her shoulder.

Bella comes making Marinette run to her and hugs her as they hear his screams.

"It's been going on for a while." Quil tells Bella. "Doc's rebreaking his bones." Embry says.

"Why'd he have to butt in? I could've taken that tick." "Oh give it a rest Leah." Paul tells her making her glare at him.

"The worst is over. He'll be alright." Carlisle says as everyone sighs in relief.

"I gave him some morphine, but his body temperature will burn it off soon. I'll come back to set up a drip." Carlisle tells them as he starts to walk off. "Thank you." Billy tells him as they shake hands.

"He's asking for both of you." Carlisle tells Bella and Marinette as they look at Billy and he nods at them as they enter.

-JACOB'S ROOM - NIGHT-
"Hey Jake." Bella says as he sees both of them.

"Hey." He says weakly as they walk towards his bed. "Owl thank you for saving me. And I'm sorry I give you a hard times sometimes. I know I don't make you proud like the rest of the guys." Jacob tells her as she looks at him in tears.

"No JB You do make me proud and I'm so proud of you for trying to help Leah out. I will always be proud of you." Marinette tells him as she kisses his head.

"Now I'm going to give you two your time to talk I'll probably leave with Carlisle." She tells her as tears pool up in her eyes as Bella nods.

Marinette walks outside crying as Paul hugs her letting her cry.

"It's all my fault if I wasn't afraid to show them what I am he wouldn't have gotten hurt it's all my fault! I'm so sorry I failed at protecting him Billy." Marinette says as she sobs.

"Nonono this isn't your fault Owl. And we also told you it was best if you kept yourself a secret. And you saved my boys life so don't you think you failed me." Billy tells her as she sniffs and nods as Carlisle comes back just as Bella comes out.

"I'll meet you at the Cullens." Bella tells her as Marinette nods as Bella leaves to her truck.

"The drip is all set he'll be all good in a few days." Carlisle tells them as they nod and thank him.

"Come on Mari let's go home." Carlisle tells her as she walks to him and he puts his arm over her leading her to his car.

__________________________

-CULLENS HOME-
"YOU WERE THE CREATURE THIS WHOLE TIME!" Emmet says as he picks up Marinette and spins her.

"Emmet put my mate down before you break her." Japser says as Emmet tosses her to Japser who catches her putting her down slowly.

"You guys might have a lot of questions." Marinette says to them as she laughs nervously.

Everyone sits down ready to listen to her including Bella. "Well it started when I jumped of the cliff trying to make it all stop." Marinette says as they look at her in sadness and Jasper grabs her hand.

"Why didn't you tell me about this." Jasper says in pain.

"It was a mistake." She says shaking her head.

"I saw my parents when I died for a few minutes. They gave me back my memories. Sam saved me and the next morning I had a little argument with paul because of what James did to me... I got really mad and then I felt pain all over my body and next thing I know I'm an OwlBear." She tells them as they nod.

"My mother was one too she was apart of the Sully tribe they were all like me. But they killed them all off and my mother managed to escape."

"She met my father and they fell in love and there came their first and only daughter. When I was 10 bounty hunters came to our home and my mother gave me her necklace and they told me to go and I did I ran and they killed my parents." She tells them as a tear escapes.

She wipes it away quickly and chuckles.

"OwlBears are kind off like wolves we protect humans form danger. We have everything enchanted. We also have imprints." Marinette says looking as Japser.

"I imprinted on you Japser the night you got back when I looked into your eyes." She tells him as they smile and he kisses her.

"Bro that's so AWESOME!" Both Emmet and Zoe say high-fiving.

"Oh and we can chose to stop aging at anytime once we turn 18 but we can't go back from that if we do chose it." Marinette tells them as they smile. "So I don't have to be turned into a vampire I can just freeze my age." She tells them.

"So you want to spend forever with me?" Japser asks her. "I do." Marinette tells him. "Alright but first we gotta get married and then you can stop aging incase you change your mind." Japser tells her as she laughs.

"Well cowboy I don't see you putting a ring on it." Marinette says making everyone laugh.

"Just don't get me an egg." "M for the millionth time my ring does not look like an egg." Bella tells her sighing.

"Oh please, No offense Eddie boy but couldn't your father chosen a better one?" Marinette says examining Bellas ring.

"Dont answer that Edward it's lovely and we should get going." Bella says leaving with him as he chuckles and she smiles.

Bella's truck leaves and the Cullens and Marinette look at each other in silence as they all burst out laughing.

"IT DOES LOOK LIKE AN EGG!" Emmet says laughing.

"OR HOW ABOUT WHEN HE WOULD WATCH HER SLEEP WHEN THEY DIDNT KNOW EACH OTHER!" Zoe say holding her stomach.

"NO NO WAIT DID YOU GUYS HEAR WHEN HE CALLED HER 'SPIDER MONKEY' LIKE WHAT!?" Jasper says as him and his mate lean back on the sofa laughing.

"OR WHEN I SAW HIM TELL HER 'THIS IS THE SKIN OF A KILLER BELLA'!!" Alice quotes as they all die of laughter.

"Alright that's enough you children." Esme says chuckling as Carlisle shakes his head at his family chuckling as well.