They're back

"So your telling me the one day I didn't go out to patrol with you guys. You killed the vampire that tried to kill Bella, and now people are trying to track you guys down because Bella didn't know about you guy yet?" Marinette asks them as they nod.

"Alright i'm going with you guys to find this bitch Victoria. I know for a fact she sent Laurent here for Bella." Marinette tells them as Sam nods.

"Just be careful this will be your first time trying to kill her." Sam tells her as she nods.

"Let's go!" Sam tells them as they all shift with Marinette being just a few inches bigger.

-FOREST-

The hunting party moves forward. Harry lets them get ahead, stomps out the paw print.

Charlie passes under a huge tree—

Crouching on a limb, is VICTORIA. She watches Charlie with a vengeful glare.

She noiselessly swings down to a lower branch, getting ready to pounce on Charlie --

Harry catches her movement; he looks up, and sees the back of her red head -- his breath CATCHES --

She hears the sound, Before Harry can raise his shotgun --

Victoria's standing next to him, WHIPPING the gun out of his hands with superhuman speed. He GASPS, breath stuck in his chest. She grins, about to bite -- but suddenly        

The OwlBear smashes into her, knocking her away. She rights herself immediately and takes off --            

The wolves and OwlBear chase after her. It all happened soundlessly, in seconds, unbeknownst to the others...

Charlie turns to see Harry clutching his chest. Charlie runs to Harry's side in panic.

The wolves and OwlBear are right on
Victoria's tail, blasting through the forest --

Victoria at breakneck speed she bursts out of the trees to as she run through the hills and makes a jump off the cliff into the water.

"Damn it almost had her!" Marinette says

"Hey it's okay we'll get her next time." Sam tells her.

"I hate leeches." Paul says as Jacob sniffs the air smelling Bella's sent as he goes the other direction.

"I'll go with him!" Marinette tells them as she takes off.                   

-LA PUSH BEACH-

Marinette shifts back as she sees Jacob come out of the water with Bella in his arms.

"Come on Bella breath!" Jacob tells her as he gives her CPR

Bella coughs up water and opens her eyes making Marinette sigh in relief.

"M? Jake?"

"You idiot are you trying to get your self killed!?" Marinette tells her in disbelief.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Jacob asks her. "I needed to... see something." Bella tells him.

"What? The pearly white gates?" Marinette tells her.