Asshole

Jasper and Marinette sit on the couch watching Ratatouille with the rest of the family.

Alice goes into a vision as Edward growls and leaves making everyone else confused but Alice.

"Alice my light what was it?" Zoe asks her as Alice sighs. "She'll come and she'll tell you guys." Alice tells them as they nod.

Marinette snuggles in closer to Jasper as he hugs her.

-15 MINUTES LATER-

Bella and Edward enter the living room with her holding her hand.

"Carlisle can you look at her hand." Edward asks him as he goes to her and Marinette looks at her questionably.

"Total misunderstanding. It's just a sprain, should heal fairly quickly." Carlisle tells her as he sits down.

"Trying to walk and chew gum at the same time again, Bella?" Emmet asks her jokingly.

"I punched a werewolf in the face." She tells him chuckling. "Bad ass... You're gonna be one tough little newborn." Emmet says as he smirks.

"Tough enough to take you on." Bella says as Rosalie slaps her newspaper on the table and leaves upstairs. "Don't worry about it." Emmet tells Bella as she nods slowly

"Now why on earth did you punch one of them. Who was it Bells?" Marinette asks her as she sighs. "Jake he uh... kissed me and i tried to pull away and when he pulled away i punched him." Bella tells her.

"I'm going to kill him." Marinette says as she goes grabs her keys and heads outside as Japser looks at her concerned.

"She's definitely gonna hit him with the bat I gave her." Jasper says as he sits down and Bella walks upstairs.

"Now why would you do that? She's gonna break anyone with that thing." Alice tells her brother. "Because Im trying to keep my mate happy." Jasper says i'm a duh tone. "Man I wish i could see what she's about to do." Emmet whines.

"Me too." Edward and Zoe say as Jasper chuckles.

-SAMS HOUSE NIGHT-

Marinette drifts her car outside of Sam place as everyone goes outside to see her looking pisst so they stay quiet.

Marinette gets out of her car with her bat stomping closer to Sam house.

"JACOB BLACK! YOU'RE A DEAD MAN ASSHOLE!" She yells out as Embry and Quil push him forward to the girl as Paul records and Seth looks horrified as Leah smirks.

"Okay just put the bat down." Jacob says sticking his hand out as she throws it back.

"Look I know you're angry a-" Jacob gets cut off as Marinette punches him hard making fall.

"That's for Bella." She tells him as he groans

"Now don't ever touch anyone like that without their consent." She tells him as he nods.

"Got it." Jacob says as he gets up and groans. "Now go put something on that before it bruises." Marinette tells him as she gets in her car and drives off.

"Dude how do you always manage to piss her off." Embry tells Jacob as they nod.

"You're lucky she didn't shift." Leah tells him.

"Literally i'm surprised you're even still breathing." Quil says as they enter the house.

"I got it all on camera." Paul says as Seth looks at his phone.

"She hasn't killed him because she cares about him... but sometimes you deserve a little ass whooping." Sam tells Jacob as he chuckles.

"I do... All I do is give her a hard time and I always disappoint her. She probably isn't proud of me." Jacob says as he sits down on the coach.

"Owl will always be proud of you. You make mistakes we all do. But she'll never stop caring about you or your safety." Emily tells him as she gives him an ice pack.

"You really think so?" Jacob tells her sadly. "I know so." Emily says smiling as she leaves him be.