Wait what?

Bella sits on the couch with Marinette and
Rosalie as they rub her big baby bump.

Marinette smells Jacobs scent making her cover Bella's belly with the blanket.

Rosalie stands up blocking Jacob from Bella.

"Close enough." Rosalie tells him. "Rose, it's okay." Bella says making her move aside glaring at him.

Marinette moves closer to Bella to keep her warm making her smile.

"You look terrible." "Yeah, it's nice to see you, too." "So, are you gonna tell me what's wrong with you?"

"Girls you wanna help me up?" Bella asks them as Marinette and Rosalie help her up slowly.

Jacob look at Bella's pregnant belly that's bruised up making him look at Edward.

"You did this!" Jacob says walking towards Edward only for Emmet to stop him.

"I didn't know it was possible." Edward says as the girls help Bella sit back down.

"What is it?" Jacob asks.

"It's a baby Jacob." Marinette glares at him as she walks towards Japser.

"I'm not sure. Ultrasounds and needles won't penetrate the embryonic sac." Carlisle tells him.

"I can't see it, either. And I can't see Bella's future anymore." Alice says.

"We've been researching legends, but there isn't much to go on. What we do know is that it's strong. And fast-growing."

"Why haven't you done anything? Take it out of her!" Jacob yells out frustrated. "This is none of your business, dog." Rosalie snap at him.

"Rose! All this fighting isn't good for Bella." Esme says.

"The fetus isn't good for Bella." Alice says making Marinette and Rosalie mad. "Say the word Alice. Baby...It's just a little baby." Rosalie tells her defending Bella and the baby.

"Possibly." Jasper and Zoe says making Marinette look at him.

"Carlisle, you've gotta do something." Jacob tells him.

"No! This is Bella's baby why can't you guys understand this! It's Bella's body! So leave her alone and just help her stay alive god damit!" Marinette says fed up as they look at her.

Jasper goes to bring her closer as she gags and runs to the bathroom.

Marinette goes to the toilet and throws up. Jasper holds her hair as she throws up.

"You okay?" "Yea i'm probably too frustrated and worried." Marinette tells him as he nods and kisses her head as she flushes the toilet.

-2 hours later-

Edward tells Marinette how Jacob told the park so she goes outside with him.

"You idiot! You put my family in danger just because of your little pity party!" Marinette says pushing him.

"I'm sorry really I made a mistake." Jacob tells her as she growls making him back up.

"YOUR SORRY! IF THEY KILL ANYONE OF THEM I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF!" Marinette says shifting making him fall on his butt.

Marinette roars in his face making him shield himself.

"Man, Jake you always manage to piss her off." Leah says as Seth walks out too.

Marinette calms down looking at them walking towards them making them pet her.

Marinette shifts back to her human form and hugs Leah.