Heartbreak

Marinette texts Bella that she won't be going to school.

Marinette stayed up all night waiting for Jasper to come but no show.

Hours later and still no show.

_________________________

-EVENING MARINETTE'S HOUSE-

Marinette walks downstairs to open the door as she hears a knock.

She opens the door to reveal Japser looking gloomy.

"Hey Jaz you know you don't have to knock... What's wrong? Why haven't you called me all day?" Marinette asks him as she lets him in closing the door.

"I'm leaving." Japser tells her blankly.

"What?" She tells him confused. "I'm leaving forks with my family." Japser tells her.

"Okay I can come with I just need to pack." Marinette tells him as she starts to head up stairs only for Jasper to grab her hand.

"No I don't want you to go... I agreed because I don't want to be with you." Japser lies to her so she can let him go.

"You don't want me?" Marinette asks him as tears form in her eyes as he just looks at her making her angry.

"Come on lie to me and tell me that all of this didn't mean anything to you." Marinette tells him with tears and anger.

"DID YOU LOVE ME OR NOT! ANSWER ME!" Marinette yells at him.

"NO! I DIDNT LOVE YOU. WHAT MADE YOU THINK I WOULD LOVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU. SOMEONE WHO DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE. ALL I EVER SAID WAS A LIE!" Jasper yells at her as she looks at him hurt.

"So everything was just bullshit all a fucking act! you should've just let me die! Fuck you Japser! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!" She yells at him as he looks at her emotionless as he disappears.

Marinette falls to the ground crying out in sadness and anger.

(If you wanna see how she cried skip to 41 sec- 53 sec)