Delivery

-CULLENS HOME- NIGHT-

Marinette walks back inside the living room with the help of her imprint.

"This is pretty important, Bella and Marinette. Why don't you tell the guys what you girls decided?" Rosalie says as Marinette stands next to Bella.

"What now?" Jacob says confused. "Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her baby names." Edward says making them laugh.

"She hates them." Bella says smiling. "Well, then I'm on your side no matter what you picked." Jacob tells her.

"They're not that bad. If it's a boy, EJ. Edward Jacob." "Okay, fine, that one's not awful. Why don't you tell him the girl's name?" Rosalie tells Bella.

"I was playing around with our moms' names. Renée and Esme with M's name." Bella says making Marinette look at her smiling. 

"And I was thinking... Renesmee and for middle name Rinette" Bella says making Marinette tear up.

"Renesmee Rinette?" Jacob says not trying to sound rude. "Too weird?"

"No, that's not too weird. It's beautiful. And it's unique, which certainly fits the situation. I like Renesmee Rinette." Edward tells her making her smile.

"Alright Mari let's hear yours." Rosalie says as she chuckles.

"Well uh for a boy I was thinking... Andrew my father's name." She says making them smile.

"And for a girl Merida my mother's name." Marinette says as they look at her and nod.

"They are both lovely names." Jasper says kissing her head.

"But if it is a girl her middle name will be Rose and middle name for a boy will be Major." Marinette says making Rose smile wildly at her.

"See they like the names." Bella tells Rosalie as she playfully rolls her eyes and hands Bella her cup.

Bella goes to take the cup of blood but it falls.She goes to pick it up.

Suddenly the loud sound of cracks alert everyone and Bella begins to fall
knees first as she groans in pain. Everyone rushes towards her as Edward catches her head and Marinette watched in horror.

As they take bella to the delivery room Marinette looks down feeling water go down her legs.

"Jasper!" Marinette yells out making him appear next to her in panic seeing the puddle of water.

"Come on." Japser says picking her up taking her to the same room as Bella and he sets her on the bed next to Bella's bed.

Both girl yell out in pain. "There's no time their dying!" Rosalie yells out cutting bella's stomach making her yell out louder.

"Bella it's okay!" Marinette says holding her best friends hand as Bella grabs it tight.

Rosalie moves to cut Marinette's stomach making her scream.

"Get them out now!" Bella tells them in pain. "Look at me, Bella." "Rosalie, don't!" Edward yells out to her as Jacob tackles her to the floor.

"Alice, get her out of here!" Edward tells her as she drag Rosalie away as Bella and Marinette scream.

"Save her! You've got to change her! And what about Owl!" Jacob tells Edward.

"I can't, not whilst he's still in there. I got to get him out first. And we don't know if our venom could possibly kill Mari!" Edward tells him frustrated.

"Stay, girls. Stay focused. Keep your heart beating." Jacob tells them.

"Nette you have to stay awake for me and the baby please i'm begging you!" Japser tells her as he helps Edward to deliver the babies.

"No! He's suffocating!" Bella yells out as Edward and Japser rip their mates embryonic sac with their teeth making them scream more.

Everything starts to feel fuzzy as it starts to slow down seeing Jasper and Edward hold their child.

"It's a Renesmee." "And it's a Merida." Edward and Japser say smiling at their baby.

"You're beautiful." Bella says looking at her baby.

"You did great Bella she is beautiful." Marinette tells her as Japser hands his mate their baby girl.

"You did good and Merida is also beautiful." Bella says smiling as Renesmee starts crying making Edward take her from Bella.

"My sweet girl you look just like your dad." Marinette says kissing the babies head as Japser kisses his mates lips.

"Bella? Bella?" Jacob says making Marinette look at Bella's lifeless body.

"Bells?" Marinette says lowly as she tears up seeing her best friends lifeless body next to her as Jacob gives her CPR.

"Jacob, take the baby." Edward says hopelessly.

"Keep that away from me!" Jacob says in anger and sadness.

Rosalie enters as Marinette hands Japser their baby.

"Edward, Jasper. I'll take them. I promise I'm okay. Let me." Rosalie says as they hesitate but give her the babies as she walks away with them.

Jasper kisses his mate and goes to a cabinet and hands Edward a syringe as he injects Bella's chest.

Marinette sobs grabbing her best friends hand.

Marinette looks at Japser trying to help his brother. As she sees Jacob cry.

Marinette starts to feel tired and finding it harder to breath. She looks at them sadly knowing what's happening but never letting go of Bella's hand as she starts to fade away slowly.

Jacob looks at her eyes wide not seeing her chest move making him sob more.

"OWL! HEY WAKE UP!" Jacob says shaking her shoulder as Jasper looks towards her in horror and grief.

Jasper goes to his fiancé worried. "No no no no no wake up come on! NO PLEASE!" Japser says sadly as he looks at her with pain in his eyes.

Jacob leaves and Edward kisses Bella's and Marinette's head in sorrow as he look at his brothers eyes in a way to find comfort and walks out.

Japser looks at his mate in pain as he sees her lifeless body and closes her lifeless blue eyes.

Jasper grabs her hand and lets out a dry sob. "I can't feel you." Japser whispers as he looks at her sadly and kisses her head to help his family out.

Jasper leaves as Marinette and Bella lay lifeless on the beds with one of their arms extended out to each other a few inches away.

One dying thinking their best friend at least made it and the other dying thinking their best friend didn't make it.