IF THIS WAS A MOVIE

CHAPTER 01

Character Introduction

Aiden Nicholas Sharman

A famous business tycoon who can go up to any extent to defend himself. The only thing he follow in his life is "Me, myself and I" which makes him a narcissist. If there is a business deal which he is about to lose he would rather burn down his office for letting him down but not accept his failure. Apart of all this he is a mama's boy and listen to whatever his mom says.

Things he like: himself

Natalie Alexander

Natalie who is about to finish her degree in psychology is quite a charming girl. She is the one who cares about everyone around her.
Few years ago she came out of her house away from the family because of her parents frequent fights which caused their divorce. She stays with her friends who mean everything.

Things she likes: coffee and unconditional love

On a perfect morning Natalie woke up and got ready for College. As she came out of her house she started walking to catch a bus and got into it.
While she is in the bus she got an email saying "Your interview is scheduled in next 15 mintues". Natalie was happy about that mail which she is waiting for long time. It's a mail about her internship which she always dreamed about.

Soon she got down the bus and runned inside a near by restaurant and sat on table and getting ready for her interview. After few mintues the interview started and she really got involved in it which made her forgot that she was sitting on a reserved table.

There was a big car stopped outside of the restaurant and Aiden Nicholas Sharman came out of it. He adjusted his suit and then the guard opened the door and Aiden got in with few other business people. He asked the manager about their reserved table and manager showed him the table but there is already Natalie sitting.

Manager "I am sorry for your inconvenience sir I will talk to her" said and came near Natalie to tell her that is a reserved table.

But Natalie was in a serious interview and she didn't even care about the manager standing by her side. He knocked on the table and said her that this table is reserved and also told her to get up from their as soon as possible cause soon this table will be occupied by the business people.

But Natalie was in middle of interview she said she can't getup now and move. But the manager said she have to move. Natalie pleased the manager a lot but he didn't listen.

Aiden saw Natalie pleasing the manager so he called the manager and asked what's going on. He said she is busy in an interview so she can't move from there.

Aiden "that's ok I think she is in a busy interview and why don't take us to other table".

The manager took them to table which is by the side of Natalie. They all sat there and started their business talk. But Aiden's concentration was on Natalie and her charm. The whole business talk he kept on starring at her and didn't listen to anything that is going on the table. He kept on starring at her and blushing.

Natalie was about to leave the restaurant because she finished her interview. Aiden told his business partners to stop the meeting and he went behind Natalie and followed her.

He followed her till she entered into the university.

In the evening he told his assistant to collect all the student details from that university so that he can find find out who the girl is he saw at the restaurant. After his assistant got the list he immediately gave to Aiden.

Aiden "Natalie Alexander, final year of psychology blah blah blah" he read all her details out.

From then all he can think about is her smile and her beauty. He drove to his home and went into his room dancing. Then his mother (Julia sharman) saw her son dancing in happiness and came near him asking what's the matter. He caught his mom hand and made her dance too.

"Well my nick(Nicholas) looks so happy today" said his mom.
He just smiled at her and asked "is dinner ready?". And his mom replied dinner is ready and she is waiting for him to join.

Aiden got ready and came near the dining table and about to eat but his mom stopped him saying "Your fiancee is gonna be here, wait for her".
Aiden stopped eating and started thinking about his fiancee who is about to come.

Caitronia Bisbrown the girl who is the daughter of famous businessman John bisbrown. Aiden's dad (Lucas sharman ) and John bisbrown has known each other from many years which made their son and daughter get engaged.

Aiden and caitronia had been in relation since 4 years and got engaged. Aiden didn't say no to his mother and started dating caitronia. After few mintues caitronia and her father John arrived for dinner at sharman's house.
She came and hugged Aiden saying "hi my love". Aiden hugged her and said "hey" but all he can think about is Natalie. He just can't take her out of his thoughts.

Both the families sat together and had dinner.

At Natalie's home

Natalie made dinner and invited her friends Amber and Noah. Three of them has been friends since long time. Most of the time Natalie is the one who cooks for them and the other two enjoys eating. Natalie left her house because of the fights happening between her parents constantly. After she moved to new place she felt pretty low but Amber and Noah never let her down and been a new family to her. Their bond describes that they stay with each other and fight for each other. After having dinner they sat late night talking about stuff and joking on each other. Natalie and amber lives together and Noah lives few blocks away from their home. After their chat Noah said goodbye to his friends and went to his house.

To be continued