STAY STAT STAY

The next day

Natalie got ready for her first day of work and was about to leave to the hospital.

Amber and noah hugged Natalie and wished her good luck.
Amber "Natalie I and Noah are going out of town for some thesis work. So we will be late tonight and you don't wait for us".

Natalie left to the hospital and met her first patient she is gonna examine. She really made good friends and met some senior psychics for tips.

At sharman's house

Aiden is sleeping on his mother's and was lost in thoughts. Aiden "mom can I ask you something? Do you think love only occurs one time? I mean can't a person be in love two people at the same time?
Julia "what's wrong nick? Are you okay?"
Aiden "I don't know mom lately I am feeling weird about my love life".

Julia "it's just because you are not having enough time to spend with the girl you love. Look Aiden, listen to me and go propose caitronia. How long do you guys be in a stage of engaged? Don't you want to get married?"

Aiden "mom what do you want me to do?".
Julia "just go propose to her. We know she accepts you so then you guys can have a big wedding".

Aiden kept on thinking about breaking up with caitronia but listening to his mom's words he just couldn't talk to caitronia about the breakup. Then caitronia entered the room. Julia "well I will leave you two love birds alone" saying this she left.

Caitronia sat beside Aiden and kissed him. Why she is kissing Aiden only can think about what his mom talked about. Then he asked caitronia about what are her future plans with him for which she replied she is so much in love with him and she can't wait to marry him.

Aiden saw caitronia's eyes sparkling while talking about their wedding. It was even tough for Aiden to talk about Natalie.
All his brain was telling him meet Natalie and talk to her.

Aiden got up and decided to talk with Natalie. When he is about to leave the room caitronia stopped him and said "Aiden you love me right? I mean I know it's a weird question but I really want to know how you are feeling about me these days. From my side, I really love you so much and the fact that we will marry one day it really makes me happy.
Tell me do you love me?".

Aiden hugged caitronia and kissed on her forehead saying "I love you so much caitronia. But let's talk about our marriage after the new business deal. Okay?". For which caitronia replied "ok, I will wait, as long it takes because I am all yours".
They hugged each other.

After sometime Aiden got into his car and started driving towards Natalie's home.

In the evening

Natalie got home from work. She really had a great time at first day of work. She made good friends, made a good progress in work, everybody appreciated her.

And then she heard door bell sound and opened the door. She saw Aiden and told him to come in.

Both of them sat on the couch. Aiden "so how was your first day?". Natalie "good I really loved my first day. I just can't wait to go to work again".
Aiden "that's good. Hey aren't noah and amber here?"
Natalie "they went outside for work on the thesis they are making".
Then Natalie went into the kitchen and made coffee for both of them. While they were having it the coffee accidentally fell on Natalie's dress.

Natalie told Aiden that she will go and change the dress. She went into her to change the dress. When she is about to wear a new dress Aiden stopped her.
Natalie "what?" Asked about pointing about why he stoped her from wearing the dress.

He then laid hands on her waist and dragged her closer to him and started kissing. Both of them are kissing each other passionately with made then fall on the bed and kiss. Aiden took off the dress which Natalie was about to wear. He ripped of his shirt too. Both of them were kissing each other while taking their clothes off.

After a while

Both were sleeping under same blanket naked. Aiden's arm was around Natalie and she was lying under his hug.
Aiden "it was really nice".
Natalie "yeah we got headlines for the news, popular businessman Mr. Aiden Nicholas Sharman had sex with his girlfriend".

Both of them cracked jokes on each other. But Aiden didn't understand what was going on. When he got into the car while coming to Natalie's house he thought to break up with Natalie but he had sex with her. Then he starred at Natalie so that he can talk about making away parts with her but he just couldn't say it to her.

She, her smile, they way she talks, the way she loves him and the way he is around with her makes Aiden to fall in love with even more. But at his home he have a girl who is getting ready to marry him. But he kept all these thoughts away and enjoyed the moment with Natalie.

Natalie "hey if I marry you my name turns to Mrs. Natalie Aiden Nicholas Sharman".
Aiden "yeah" replied with a smile.
Natalie "well I love that name" saying this she kissed him.

Natalie "if we marry some day, I don't really want a big wedding. I just want a happy life with you after the wedding, that's what I want. Since my mom and dad are divorced I thought love is fake but then I met you and now you made me feel like love is real. And for the love which we have I can go up to any extent".

Listening to all these Aiden got even more confused. He hands started shaking again but this time Natalie caught his hands to stop from shaking and kissed him by saying "I will always be by your side. I love you".

Aiden replied "I love you too" and kissed her. After talking for a while both of them got up and dressed.
Natalie "so when are we meeting again?".
Aiden "I don't know I mean i have a new business deal so I think I will be busy for while".
Natalie "we both are getting busy these days".
Aiden "yeah"
Natalie "why don't you stay for a while"
Aiden "I wish I could but I have early meeting tomorrow".
Then he kissed her on the forehead and left to his house.

Amber came home in the midnight.
Natalie prepared dinner for Amber before she arrived. Amber by hugging"so natalie how was your first day?".
Natalie "yeah great, I met some good people at work". Amber "good".
Natalie "where is Noah? Why didn't he come for dinner?". Amber "he said he is sleepy so he went home".

After the dinner Amber went to Natalie's room to pick up her dress and saw the messy bed.
Amber "why is this bed messy".
Natalie in her mind "shit, I didn't made the bed".
Then she pulled Amber near the dinning table and made her sit.
Amber "Natalie what is going on? Why is that bed messy? And why are you in hurry?".

Natalie "ok fine, I and Aiden had sex".
Amber stood up from the chair "what? Sex? Really? Asked with louder tone.
Natalie "yeah".
Amber "well how was it?" Asked by tapping her eyes. Natalie "it was great. But please don't say Noah about it, he will kill me. He stopped to not to talk with Aiden but today I had sex with him. Oh god Noah will kill me".

Amber "well you have to think that before".
Natalie "ok let's just leave it here and will sleep it's getting midnight already".
Amber "well somebody is gonna sleep well tonight because they are tired and happy".

To be continued