HOW YOU GET THE GIRL

Natalie is waiting for Aiden outside of city. He came in his car and picked up her up. Natalie asked him where are they headed to, Aiden replied he is taking her to the country side so there will no disturbance.

 Natalie asked him where are they headed to, Aiden replied he is taking her to the country side so there will no disturbance

Natalie and Aiden drove for few hours and reached the western village. Natalie "so do you own a place here?". Aiden "yeah I do and I often come here to relax".

Soon they got down the car and Natalie runned into field of sunflowers. She is enjoying the sun light falling on her face and touching the sunflowers with her hand one by one by.

"You know cycling?" Asked aiden. Then both of them took cycles and peddled across the fields. Aiden was going first and showing Natalie the village and they stopped near a lake.

The lake has a boat in it. First Aiden got into the boat and then he held his hands for natalie so that she can get in.
Natalie kept her hand into the lake full of cold water and started waving.

Natalie "so why did we meet here?". For which Aiden replied that if anyone see's both of them together in the city they start spreading rumours and stuff and they don't have any privacy.

Then Aiden started about opening up about his feelings on Natalie. "Natalie look, I can't help it, I've fallen for you. Your smile, your laughter, everything about you makes my heart skip a beat. I hope you feel the same way. When I saw you, it was like a lighting thunder bolt struck my heart. I couldn't resisit the magnetic pull bewteen us. You are the missing piece to my puzzle, the one I have been searching for. I know this is weird telling this in our first official meeting but I am really a straightforward person and I really don't have to hold that guilt of not telling you about my feelings and life. I always hated that guilt feeling because it makes me question myself. Hope you don't mind about things I said now".

Natalie took the water from lake in her hand and poured on herself saying "did you just said you like me?".

Aiden "yes I did".

Natalie just blushed and turned away her face. She poured water on herself before which were cold now led her to shiver. Aiden saw Natalie shivering "you just poured cold water on you and now shivering. Here take my coat".

After spending sometime in lake they came back to the house near by which belongs to the sharman's. Both of them had lunch and went to fields and talked for a while.

It's getting dark Natalie told Aiden that they should return back to the city. Both of them started their journey back to the city. Aiden "hey Natalie, I still didn't get answer from you about the thing I said to you this morning".

Natalie "Aiden look, you are a nice guy. And the way you came up to me in the first place to ask my number and now the way you took me to the western village to open up about your feelings is great but I need sometime you know it's like we both should know each other more and spend more time together, then if we feel we are doing good let's get into a serious relationship. I think you are great but I need sometime".

While Natalie is telling about her feelings the only thing Aiden can think is that if Natalie takes time for their relationship he knows he is gonna lose her because he don't have much time with him because he has his fiancee at home.

Natalie "hope you understand Aiden".
Aiden "yeah yeah I get it".

They reached Natalie's home. Both of them got down the car and when Natalie is about to leave into her house Aiden hugged her and said "had a great time". She didn't deny the hug , in return hugged him saying "me too".

Aiden and Natalie bid goodbye to each other and left.
Natalie entered into the house.
Amber "so where did you guys go?" Asked in excitement.

Natalie told amber that he took her to the countryside and they had fun and also told her that about his feelings.
Amber "oh my god, so what did you say?".

Natalie "I said I need sometime".

Noah got angry and gotup from his place which made Natalie question him. Natalie "what is wrong with you? I see you are getting more angry since the time I started talking about this guy. What's the matter Noah?".

Noah "look, I really don't want you to date this guy I mean he is a rich kid just showing off in the business. I never get good vibes from him and he is not right for you. Natalie just tell me about what you learnt from him I mean what psychology does he have?".

Natalie "hmmm he is a good guy and straight forward and always there for open talks with respect to opposite person and I see him as self obsessed man".

Noah "he is not self obsessed person he is a narcissist can't you see that. There were many news reports on him telling that if is yet to lose a business deal he would rather yell at people than blaming him".

Natalie "Noah I know that you are really being supportive to me but I don't care about stupid paper reports on Aiden. He is really a great guy. Since I left my house I never thought I would find someone to take care of me and then I found you guys. And I thought I am not gonna find a guy to love but I found Aiden. It's not like I am rushing into this, first let me know him well and then we will get into a relationship. And Noah you can really trust me about Aiden he isn't the guy you were talking about".

Noah "but be careful". "I will" replied Natalie.

At sharman's house
Aiden went into his home and saw his dad sitting in the living room and asked him where he was all day.

Aiden told his dad he went to country side for chilling but he didn't tell about Natalie. Caitronia came and told Aiden that she prepared food for him.
All of them had dinner.

Later

Aiden came to his room and texted Natalie that he had good time with her and they should meet regularly for which Natalie replied the same. Then Aiden kept his phone away and slept on his bed.

Caitronia came on to the bed where Aiden is sleeping then took of his shirt and slept on him. He kissed her on forehead and wrapped his hands around her by smiling and slept.

To be continued