CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT

Aiden walks into his house, heart pounding, and sees caitronia on the couch, holding the gift natalie gave him.

Caitronia "What's this pregnancy kit doing here Aiden. And why do you have a shirt that says 'Soon to be Dad'?"

Aiden nervously "I can explain... It's not what you think. There's something I need to tell you."

Caitronia "Are you in love with someone else? Did you get her pregnant?"

Aiden, taken back "No, it's not like that! There's a misunderstanding. Let me explain everything to you."

Aiden, overwhelmed with guilt, musters the courage to confess his love for someone else and admits that he got her pregnant. Caitronia, devastated by the revelation, confronts him with a mix of anger and heartbreak.

Caitronia slaps Aiden by saying "How could you do this to me? To us?"

Then julia sharman enters the room, shocked, "What's going on here?"

Caitronia "why don't you ask your beloved son about what he did to our marriage life".

Aiden summons the courage to confess to his mom "Mom, I have something to tell you. I've fallen in love with someone else while I'm still in relationship with caitronia. And... I got her pregnant".

Julia shocked and concerned "Oh my, this is a lot to take in. We need to talk about this."

Aiden's confession set off a chain of emotions and challenges as he navigates the consequences of his actions, torn between his feelings for the natalie and the commitment he made to caitronia.

As these were talking aiden's dad and caitronia's dad entered the room. By watching her father, soon caitronia runned towards him and hugged him.

Aiden's dad "what's going here? Did aiden you something wrong again?".

Julia was silent, she didn't even open her mouth. Aiden's dad "will someone tell me what's going on? Why is my daughter in law crying?".

Julia, overwhelmed by the revelation, confronts her husband "You won't believe what I just found out. Our son has fallen in love with someone else and got her pregnant."

Aiden's dad, enraged and disappointed "How could he do this? I can't believe he would betray us like this."

In a fit of anger, aiden's dad reacts impulsively and slaped him unable to contain his frustration and disappointment.

The family is now faced with the harsh reality of their aiden's actions, and the consequences that follow.

Aiden's dad, furious and disappointed "I can't believe you got another girl pregnant while you're engaged! You're here to ruin our family's image!"

Aiden, devastated by his father's harsh words, feels the weight of his actions and the impact they have had on his family. He must now confront the consequences of his choices and find a way to rebuild the shattered trust and repair the damage he has caused.

Aiden's dad with regretful and remorseful "I apologize for my son's behavior and the pain he has caused. I understand if you feel uncertain about your future. The choice is yours to make".

Aiden's Dad took responsibility for his son's actions and acknowledges the hurt and turmoil it has caused. He extends an apology to his daughter-in-law and her father, recognizing the need for them to make their own decisions about the future in light of these circumstances.

Caitronia, with tears streaming down her face, musters the strength to speak her truth. She confronts aiden and his family, expressing the immense pain he has caused her. In a trembling voice, she declares that she can no longer bear the heartbreak and requests a divorce. The room falls silent as the gravity of her words sinks in, leaving everyone to grapple with the shattered dreams and the uncertain future that lies ahead.

Caitronia's father, recognized the pain and heartbreak his daughter has endured, stands firmly by her side. He assures her that he supports her choice to end the marriage, emphasizing that her happiness and well-being are of utmost importance to him".

In a bittersweet moment, Caitronia embraces him one last time, her emotions a tangled web of sadness and anger. Through tear-filled eyes, she expresses her deep resentment, confessing how much she now despises him. The realization that he had kept another girl a secret shatters the trust they once had, leaving their shared bond irreparably broken.

Aiden's voice trembled with emotion, shouts "Loving her and getting her pregnant was wrong, but the baby...the baby didn't make it. The baby was dead in an accident. I love natalie so much. She brings me more happiness than anyone else. Today, I should have been a father" tears streamed down his face.

In a moment of raw vulnerability, Aiden's voice cracked as he shouts out his inner turmoil. He reveals the painful truth that the baby didn't survive the accident. With tears streaming down his face, he passionately expresses his deep love for natalie, acknowledging the immense joy she brings him. The weight of what could have been hangs heavy in the air, as he shares his heartbreak over the lost opportunity of fatherhood. His mother, moved by his words, wraps him in a comforting embrace.

Caitronia left the home, and the news made it official that the famous businessman Mr. Aiden Nicholas Sharman who married his long-lost girlfriend Caitronia bisbrown is now divorcing after just 6 months of marriage. The tabloids are buzzing with the shocking revelation, leaving fans and followers in disbelief. The couple's whirlwind romance, once celebrated by the media, has taken an unexpected turn, leaving everyone wondering what went wrong.

Natalie saw this news on TV felt that everything is happening because of her. Then there was a message popped upon her phone saying "I and caitronia are getting divorce soon, soon there is no caitronia in my life. There are only Aiden and natalie forever".

Aiden didn't care about the family image once their divorce news aired on TV. He was overjoyed knowing that soon he would be reunited with the natalie,he truly loves. The prospect of being together again filled him with happiness, overshadowing any concerns about public perception. Love triumphs over everything in his heart.

To be continued