EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED

Time really zoomed by! It's been a solid month since Aiden and Natalie met each other.

One fine morning

Amber saw Natalie sleeping on the couch in living room with a hot pan on her head and asked what wrong. Natalie told that since few days she has been feeling weird with her body.
Amber made some good coffee for Natalie for recovery.

Noah came into the house and saw Natalie with the hot pan and asked her what's going on for which she replied the same about what she told Natalie.

Noah "thank god you saved me. I thought you were in depression because you didn't meet your boyfriend since many weeks".

Natalie "yeah you were right, I miss him alot".

Noah "yeah I guess he might be enjoying with his fiancee"

Natalie "Noah, this is what I don't get. Why do you hate Aiden so much? Why don't you see the good side in him?".

Noah "because there isn't any good side in him Natalie. And listen I told you first and I am telling you again, he is just goofing around with you and some day he breaks your heart too, get ready for that".

Amber "will you guys stop arguing. Natalie will meet you after we get back from the college and you take rest".

Natalie took leave from her work and stayed at home to take rest.

After her friends she went into room. Feling a sense of unease and uncertainty, natalie decided to take a pregnancy test at home. With a mix of doubt and fear, she anxiously waited for the results. As the test showed two lines, her heart skipped a beat. Overwhelmed by conflicting emotions, she knew her life was about to take a new and unexpected path.

Then Natalie excitedly dialed Aiden's number, her voice filled with joy as she told him that she have a news to share. Aiden's heart raced with anticipation, eager to hear the wonderful surprise she has in store. He said even he has something to share with so he told Natalie to meet him at the western village.

Natalie put the pregnancy test kit and a small cute baby shirt saying "soon to be dad" in a gift box abd wrapped it to give to aiden.

At the western village

Aiden's eyes light up as he catches sight of natalie after such a long time apart. Unable to contain his excitement, he rushed towards her and wrapped in a tight, warm embrace. The moment is filled with pure happiness and a sense of homecoming.

Natalie can't contain the excitement about telling the good news to Aiden.
Aiden "so you tell first what's the news you wanted to talk about about".
Natalie "no you say first, I want to hear you talk".

Aiden's voice trembled as he shared the news with the Natalie. He told her that despite his own feelings, he feels obligated to marry his fiancée due to his mother's insistence. The weight of his decision hangs heavy in the air, leaving both aidem and natalie with a mix of sadness and uncertainty.

Aiden's words are filled with love, yet tinged with sadness as he expresses his deep affection for the heroine. Despite their connection, he feels compelled to honor his prior commitment and marry his fiancée. It's a heart-wrenching situation where love and duty collide.

Sameera's heart aches as she grapples with the truth about the baby. Knowing that the child is Aiden's she makes the difficult decision to keep it a secret. With a heavy heart, she wished him good for the wedding and gave the gift which she taught to give.

Aiden's anger flares up as he confronts Natalie for her seemingly calm demeanor after learning about his impending marriage. He expressed his frustration, unable to understand how she can remain composed in such a difficult situation. Tensions rise as emotions run high between them.

Her voice trembles as she confesses her love for the aiden, but acknowledges that she can no longer be in his presence. She bravely admits to experiencing Stockholm syndrome, understanding the complex emotions that have entangled her heart. It's a heartbreaking realization that requires her to prioritize her own healing and well-being.

With a heavy heart, natalie musters the courage to congratulate the caitronia on her behalf. Natalie "happy married life aiden".

Aiden comes home and throws the gift in the store room with the anger of losing Natalie.

She came home and runned towards her room and fell on her bed crying that Aiden is not for her anymore.

Amber noticed tears and asked what was wrong. Natalie revealed that she is pregnant while but aiden is marrying caitronia.

Amber embraced natalie, offering comfort and understanding in the face of her heartbreak and unexpected pregnancy. With genuine concern, she confronted natalie about the overwhelming emotions she must be experiencing.

Amber "what are you going to do about the baby'.
Natalie "I decided to have the baby. I will raise the baby by my own.I hope this brings something good in my life".

Natalie tears flowed uncontrollably as she grappled with what Aiden told her. The weight of her emotions became too heavy to bear, and she found solace in her tears.

Noah listened to Natalie talk from outside the room. Learning about the her pregnancy, initially he reacted with anger and frustration. However, as he processed the news and understood the complexity of the situation, he chose to put aside his initial reaction and wholeheartedly supported her.

Natalie "Noah I know you are angry on me but I really want you to be uncle for my child".

Noah got emotional and hugged Natalie saying "this baby definitely gonna have her uncle".

Noah, already aware of the aiden's narcissistic and cheating tendencies, felt an even greater surge of anger when he discovered that the he had betrayed his friend. The depth of the noah's anger is understandable given the repeated hurt caused by the aiden's actions.

Both the friends rejoiced and celebrated the news of the natalie's pregnancy, showering her with love and support.

At night they were sitting in the living room and watching TV.
There is a breaking news on TV revealed that the famous businessman Aiden Nicholas Sharman is finally tying the knot with his long-lost lover caitronia bisbrown daughter for businessman John Bisbrown. It's a heartwarming development that has captured the attention of many.

Hearing that news soon Amber turned off the TV.
Natalie "you may turn off TV and stop watching me the news but you can't stop both of them getting married" saying this she held her hands on the belly.
Natalie woke up and told her friends that from tomorrow she will be a normal girl who goes to work daily until the baby comes. She also told once the baby everything will be changed but still she will manage both her work and baby.

To be continued