Counter Plan

'Do as I said, then hit me up.' She sent a text to the goon and switched off her phone.

Tejasswi looked around with a kind of negative hunch and sped up the car. She was trying to cross this remote place as soon as possible, but a sudden, speedy gypsy stopped in front of her car, making her press the brake. The car stopped with a jerk, making everyone jolt.

"What the heck..." Shamita mumbled and looked out of the window.

The six body-bulit guys, with long hair, beards, and tattoos all over their bodies, jumped out and strided to them. They seemed like thugs.

Shamita and Tejasswi looked horrified at each other, but Tejasswi pulled herself together.

"Don't come out." Tejasswi locked all the doors and was hopping out, but Shamita held her hand.

"Tejasswi, don't step out; they aren't looking like local hooligans."

"Don't sweat it; it's going to be ok. Fortunately, they aren't looking loaded," Tejasswi said, getting out of the car.

The thugs were banging at the door of Shamita and her nurse's side, but they ignored Tejasswi. She found it weird, but now is not the time to sleep over it.

"Aren't you looking for the wrong person?" Tejasswi said and held a goon's wrist who was trying to open the door of the copilot's seat.

The goon stopped and glared at Tejasswi. "You bitch......." He yelled and attacked her.

She crouched and doged the punch and puched him hard using her left hand, then kicked on his manhood, making him jump in pain.

"Grab her......" Another goon yelled, and they all attacked together.

Tejasswi dogged their hits and beat a few, but in a swift way got hold by them.

"Tejasswi......." Shamita yelled, but Tejasswi beckoned her not to move.

"Hold her firmly; she was trying to act smart." The first goon, who was kicked by Tejasswi, said

He moved to her, but the next moment, a speedy Jeep came, and many guys in black suits jumped out of the moving car. They freed Tejasswi and beat the goons black and blue.

The group of goons somehow fled to save themselves, but two of them got held by guards.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry for being late." The head of the guards bowed and said to Tejasswi.

"Hmm, take them to the warehouse and don't report him anything for now. I will take care of it." Tejasswi said and signaled at the captivated goons.

The guards bowed to her respectfully and went off with the goons, whereas Shamita was watching the entire scene with wide eyes and couldn't hear their conversation.

"Tejasswi, are you okay?"

As soon as Tejasswi hopped in the car, Shamita darted the question.

"Yes, I am; are you alright?"

"Hmm, but who were they?" Shamita nodded and asked

"Who, those thugs? Even I don't know, but I will find out soon," Tejasswi said that and started the car.

"No, those guards."

Shamita was shocked by the arrival of secret guards out of nowhere, rather than goons.

"My body guards," Tejasswi said casually.

She didn't reveal the truth that those guards were recruited by Karan to follow her secretly.

"I see......" 

Shamita finds it unusual that a large number of guards for a long off screen actor. It can't be like she's on his list of mafia members.