Chapter 7| Long Day

"I will take her home," Heeseung said to Chaerin about you who had passed out during the movie in his lap

He carried you up in his muscular arms. "I will leave her to you, then." Chaerin shook her head at you, getting disappointed. "How can someone fall asleep during such a good movie?"

Heeseung let out a laugh, gazing at you. "That's Y/n for you." Chaerin grimaced this time. "Don't do anything weird with her. Your image is not of a good boy so—"

"How could you even possibly think I would take advantage of Y/n? I spend way more time with her than you do. Why do you think she trusts me so much?"

Chaerin pursed her lips. "I know you both are just friends and all. But still there is no guarantee between a boy and a girl. Anything can happen and feelings can change anytime. And on top of all you are a fuckboy Lee Heeseung."

Heeseung scoffed at her choice of words. "That's because, girls are always all over me. No matter what happens, I will never take advantage of any girl."

"Is Y/n just any girl for you, Heeseung?"

Heeseung stared at her being confused. "What do you mean?"

"Nothing, you two go now. Just don't make my best friend cry."

With that, Chaerin left Heeseung and you alone. Heeseung still could not understand what she had meant by those words.

The male drove his car to your house with you sleeping beside him. He brushed the back of his hand against your face. "We are here, kitty."

You woke up to his touch. He let out a snicker, seeing you yawning. "You are such a baby," he muttered under his breath. You sulked pouting, hearing that.

"What about the movie?"

"We finished it a while ago when you were deep in sleep," he replied, making you feel amazed at your ability to sleep even when you were sitting on the lap of someone who was giving you so many butterflies lately.

"Were my thighs so comfortable?"

He continued, trying to lift up your mood. It was his usual self with which you were too familiar. He would always try to make you laugh by saying stupid stuff or even with vulgar topics.

You side-eyed him being well familiar with his half humorous-half pervert self. "Five star service?"

"Shut up!" He would keep going on until you asked to stop him. Heeseung laughed, seeing that you were back to your usual self as well.

"Now go inside and take some rest. Give me a call when you reach your room. Don't collapse midway or something."

You nodded. "You also go straight home. Don't even think about drinking tonight or anything."

"Okay cheeky!"

You rolled your eyes at the new nickname but decided to not retort anymore.

It was a long day for you.

__________

Vote for the chapter please!