Chapter 37| Date

[Since ORANGE BLOOD trailer is out! I'm crying you guys 😭😭 check out this FMV! The main leads are the same as this book!]

Your eyes fluttered open due to being attacked by the sunlight as you rolled to your side. But the thing that surprised you the most was to be greeted by pair of Heeseung's bambi eyes staring at you.

"Good morning," you said to him with a smile. He just hummed. "When did you wake up?" You asked him, wanting to hear his voice.

"That Park bastard woke me up," he answered, his jaw tightened while remembering the moment Jay had come to tell him that he managed to wake everyone else and they were leaving from his house.

The only person Jay missed to take out with him was you who was sleeping in the same bed with Heeseung. Jay also informed that to the host. "As if I don't know," was Heeseung's response to Jay's information.

"Language Hee," you reminded him to not use these words which he very well knew was forbidden by you.

"I'm sorry," he quickly apologized, placing a kiss on your lips. You were flustered by this action of his. You were not quite used to it yet.

You also reached up to peck his lips before dragging your own lips down to his jaw, throat all the way to his chest. You wanted to claim himself as your own.

Heeseung let a chuckle at your effort. "A bit self-conscious, aren't ya?"

You looked into his eyes, hearing his words. "We've got all day, princess," Heeseung reassured you while caressing your hair.

He looked so mature to you at these times whom you always used to keep calling a child. At times like these, it seemed to you as if he had been much older than you.

Probably because of his experience?

"Now tell me," he continued as you let him talk being absolutely quiet, "What should we do today? I am all yours."

The last sentence of his reminded you of that night again when he was so jealous after seeing that picture of you and Sunghoon.

Never got to ask him why though? You were thinking, lying beside him. Does he really consider me as a friend? If so, then why would he be jealous of seeing me with someone else?

Is he possessive of his friend? Is that even possible?

"Hee," you called your best friend. He hummed for you to go ahead, "I wanted to ask you something."

"What is it?" He asked, hovering over you to place kisses on your neck.

"Uh—I—"

"Lee Heeseung, your date is here!"

A feminine voice made you pause mid-sentence. Never had you ever imagined such a scenario.

_________

Vote for the chapter please!