Chapter 39| Upset

You came to the kitchen to grab something for Heebyeol to eat after making her busy with some game on your phone

You saw Heeseung leaning against counter. "What happened?" You asked him, touching his upper arm. He shook his head. "Nothing much for you."

You let out a laugh. "What is it, Hee?"

"Why are you wearing my shirt?"

You felt attacked by his question. "Because you gave it to me since I had no other clothes to wear," you responded, shrugging.

"That's not it," Heeseung said, grabbing your waist to lift you up and then he placed you on the counter. "My shirt on you is so fucking distracting for me, you know?"

You finally realised what he was trying to get at. He leaned in but you moved away, causing him to sulk.

"Your mom may see us," you warned him.

"She left a while ago, Y/n," he lied to you. He used to do that a lot and referred it as pranks.

"Really?" You double checked. Heeseung nodded, gazing innocently at you. "For work," he lied again.

You apologetically smiled for moving away. "I didn't mean to actually—"

"You have already done the damage so just pay the compensation," Heeseung said, linking his lips with yours. Before you knew his tongue was inside your mouth.

For some reason you did not know, he was acting faster than usual. You wrapped your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

It surprised you how little time Heeseung needed to convince you for something he wanted.

You entangled your fingers in his hair but stopped when you felt his hand roaming aimlessly under your shirt in the front of your torso, moving upwards from your stomach.

"Heeseung, I am going to—" Mrs. Lee stopped midsentence when she accidentally saw you two in that situation. You immediately broke the kiss.

"You kids can continue. I didn't see anything. Just don't forget about my granddaughter." She left after saying that.

"I hate you," you muttered, being fed up already by his silly pranks.

He tried his best to stifle his laugh but quickly acted serious when he saw that you were upset. He grabbed your arm and spun you around.

"She was supposed to leave. I wonder why she didn't," he lied again, tucking a few strands of your hair behind your ear.

"Just don't talk to me for the rest of the day," you said, leaving him behind.

________

Vote for the chapter please!