Chapter 44| Show Off

"Gosh! That's Lee Heeseung, the ace!" You heard girls from other departments gossiping about your best friend

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Gosh! That's Lee Heeseung, the ace!" You heard girls from other departments gossiping about your best friend. You had also gone to watch their basketball match beside the pool.

Heeseung was actually undeniably the most attractive basketball player present there. His muscular arm was exposed due to his jersey being sleeveless. His black sweat slicked hair was pushed back, causing his gorgeous forehead to be visible.

"I am gonna ask him out tonight!" You heard others but decided to ignore it.

The match was soon over with an obvious victory of the boys, your friends. Heeseung hollered in satisfaction after his last basket and hugged his teammates before walking up to you.

Not minding anyone else, he straight up grabbed your waist, pulling you into a kiss. Others watched you in shock including Chaerin, Jay, Sunghoon, Jake.

"I knew they were a thing," Riki smugly stated. "These shits happen," Sunghoon muttered, "Somi and I also spent the night together at the gala but she still wants Heeseung so it honestly doesn't matter."

"So you are going for Y/n?" Jay asked his step brother, "It's pretty obvious now that they are kind of into each other."

"Even if they become official, I won't believe that it will last," Sunghoon said, looking at Jay. "You are pretty stubborn, bro."

"Sunghoon chuckled. "Not quite. I am still using Somi to get over Y/n as she is using me. So I am obviously doing it for myself."

"Whatever suits you," Jay said, giving up on him.

The girls of the other departments both squealed and groaned, causing you to smile in victory in between the kisses. You deepened the kiss, not letting Heeseung pull away.

He was kind of surprised at this action of yours. He had assumed you would be the one to break the kiss. You two finally broke away, grasping your breaths.

"Compliment me, babe," he demanded.

"For what? Smearing your sweat all over my face? I thought about backing away once, you know? You should have wiped it before kissing me."

Heeseung cocked one eyebrow. "Aren't you complaining too much, being the person who wasn't ready to break the kiss just a few moments ago."

You avoided eye contact with him. That's because I wanted to make the girls feel jealous.

"Y/n." You looked at Heeseung.

"Would you get really upset if I drop you into the pool?"

You smacked his arm, causing him to snicker. "I will never talk to you then."

"Thought so," he replied before pulling the jersey over his head.

You watched sweat dripping his bare torso down to his abs. He smirked noticing you checking him out. "You are being too obvious, princess."

"Huh?" You asked but you were left unanswered as Heeseung had already dived into the swimming pool, earning loud cheers from everyone.

He is such a show off.

______

Vote for the chapter please!