Chapter 33| Waste of Time

Both of you were silent during the whole ride.

"Is anything wrong?" Heeseung asked when you two reached at your house. The male smirked, knowing very well what was wrong.

"Nothing," you replied, being adamant on not falling into his trap.

You were about to get out of the car when Heeseung spoke again. "Won't you say goodnight to me?"

You looked at him and forced an obvious pretentious smile. "Goodnight to you."

After that you got off the car, leaving Heeseung behind who was a laughing mess as he drove away

It's super fun to tease you, Y/n.

You came to your room and stuffed your face into your pillow. How could he?

You unlocked your phone to check your notifications. There were so many texts from other guys on your messenger account but none of those excited you.

Should I text him?

You thought about texting Heeseung since you were badly missing him even though you had been with him for the past few hours.

"There is no way in hell I will text him right now!" Your voice raised as you remembered how annoyed you were at him. I don't even wanna see his face again.

Just then, your phone buzzed notifying you about an incoming call. Your forehead creased even more when you saw the name on your phone screen.

It was Heeseung.

You picked up the call after a few seconds but did not say anything. It was like that time when he had kissed you to hide you from professor Han.

"Hey," Heeseung muttered in a deep voice. You hummed in response, being reluctant to say any word.

The male let out a snicker. "Did you get to your room safe? I mean without bumping into a piller or something?"

"Shut up, Lee," you spat, not wanting to be mocked by him anymore.

"Ouch!" He pretended to wince in pain. "From when we were on last name basis, barb? The last time I checked you lovingly used to call me by Hee."

"I don't fucking care anymore! Lovingly? Be surprised if I even call you by that nickname, again!"

You finally vented your frustration on him but he just kept laughing. You deeply exhaled. "I am serious, Hee."

"I know, Y/n. But for the ending line of the composition titled 'How to annoy Y/n in ninety nine ways', you actually called me Hee one minute after you said you would not."

You squeezed your eyes shut. "Fuck you."

"I guess you would want to but if you keep contradicting your own words, it won't have much effect on me."

You hung up, resisting all the cells of your body to retort.

Bickering with him is just a waste of time.

_________

Vote for the chapter please!