Chapter 46| Spoil

Heeseung and you were already inside the pool, laughing and playing with the water

Heeseung and you were already inside the pool, laughing and playing with the water. He was actually sitting there alone, thinking about you and his relationship.

But when you got there, he suddenly had no more worries. He felt genuinely happy to see you. You two played for a little more before going to take a shower.

You came out wearing only a towel as your clothes had already gotten wet but Heeseung had removed his t-shirt before getting into the pool so he had offered you to wear it after the shower.

You saw Heeseung standing outside, wearing a pair of shorts. "What?" You asked him. He walked up to you and picked you up in his arms. "Round two with me."

He entered into the shower with you and put you down. The male spun you around in a way so that you both were facing the mirror.

Heeseung buried his lips in the crook of your neck as he firmly held your arms before his hand reached up to the towel. He unwrapped the towel and made it slowly slid down your body on the floor, causing you to be completely exposed to him.

He watched you the whole time. "Heeseung," you called him. He hummed for you to go on. You turned around to face him.

He stared into your eyes as you reached up to kiss his jawline. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug. "Can you stay with me tonight? I don't think I can go back to my room."

Heeseung deeply chuckled. "Why? Chaerin is there—your bestie."

You buried your face into his broad chest. "Just take me to your room please."

"There are guys in my room, princess."

"How many?"

"Jay and Riki."

"I will leave before they wake up," you tried to negotiate. "I still can't let you be in the same room with two other guys. But I think I can manage something."

Heeseung called Jake and Jungwon to ask them to sleep in his room because he had some 'emergency'. Thus their room was now empty.

"Thanks," you smiled at Heeseung before kissing his lips. He was a little flustered because he knew that you meant it.

That's how you two ended up spending another night together.

On the way back, Heeseung was again standing next to you, caressing your hair to keep you uplifted.

"I wanna go home," you softly muttered. "We all are going home, Y/n," Heeseung replied with a chuckle.

"Did something happen?" Jake asked, seeing him comforting you. "Nothing much—just me spoiling her," Heeseung replied, not letting him pry anymore.

He really knew how to make you feel better. The male called your name when you all reached the university, getting off the bus, "Y/n."

You looked at him and raised your eyebrows as in asking what he wanted to say.

"Text me when you get home."

________

Vote for the chapter please!