Chapter 40| Embrace

You played with Heebyeol the whole day and ended up sleeping with her in Heeseung's room

You played with Heebyeol the whole day and ended up sleeping with her in Heeseung's room. He came to call you for dinner but found you both sleeping peacefully.

Heeseung sat beside Heebyeol on the bed. He patted her head. Then his eyes landed upon you. "How come I find you two equally adorable?" His voice woke you up but you could not quite catch what he said.

You sat upright. "I should go now. It has gotten so late."

Heeseung stared at you. "You can go after you answer to this question of mine."

"What question again, Hee?"

Heeseung pursed his lips. "Easy doll. You weren't ready to leave me alone last night even if someone forced you to. What happened in one day, huh?"

You smacked his arm. "You will wake Heebyeol up. What if she hears that?"

"You care about people too much, Y/n."

You rolled your eyes at his remark. "What was your question?"

"I wanted to ask you why you give off the same vibes as Heebyeol? Are you a four year old as well?"

You narrowed your eyes at him, being used to this exact conversation about you seeming like a little kid to him. He always referred to you as a baby.

"Even Heebyeol cries less than you," he continued, "Remember how much you had cried after failing that one time as if the world had ended or something."

"Don't bring that up," you seriously warned him to not talk about that exam but he did not pay heed to you.

"I wonder what would happen if I wasn't there beside you on the day of that exam. I remember you crying on my chest while hugging me."

"I was crying in Chaerin's arms. You were the one who pulled me in your arms."

"That was because I had never seen anyone crying like that before. Why are you such a kitten, always asking for affection?"

You did not answer to his question. "I need to go, Hee. My mom will notice if I am not there at night."

"What about last night?"

"She knew about the party last night so it was obvious that I stayed over since everyone else did but I can't stay out tonight as well."

"Okay then I will drop you off."

"You don't need to. Stay with Heebyeol."

"That's not necessary, mother Teresa," Heeseung sarcastically said, "The staff are gonna be here with her anyway. I will be back after dropping you off real quick."

You glanced at the sleeping child. "You sure about that?"

Heeseung nodded. "I can't let a four year old wander off alone now, can I?"

You scowled at him realising that he was talking about you and he only chuckled at your reaction.

______

Vote for the chapter please!