Chapter 50| Confession

The man of your dreams, who ruined you totally without even knowing was kissing you

The man of your dreams, who ruined you totally without even knowing was kissing you. You were still crying, tasting your own tears in between the kisses.

You were sure of it.

You were in love with him.

The kiss ended with you pulling apart. "Please don't," you requested him, causing him to knit his eyebrows together in concern, "Please I—I don't wanna be deluded anymore."

"Y/n," he interrupted you again, cupping your cheeks with his large hands, "Look at me," he demanded. But you just shook your head.

"Look at me or I will kiss you again." Your eyes widened at his warning but you still did not look at him. "Princess please."

You shook your head again, trying to make yourself free from him but he did not let you, linking his lips with yours again.

As promised, he kissed you. You pushed Heeseung away. "It's not funny, Lee Heeseung. If you actually like that Somi or Miyeon or any other popular queenka of our university, you don't need to hangout with such a loser like me who even sucks in studies."

"Are you stupid, Y/n?"

"Don't call me stupid!"

"Okay, I am sorry," Heeseung immediately apologized, "But it's not my fault if you talk like one. If you ask Miyeon or Somi, they will tell you that you are the hottest queenka of this campus. Secondly about studies, I only consider you as my rival so don't even dare to belittle yourself."

You did not say anything, actually knowing this as well. But you always kept forgetting what you worth because of your own feelings.

"And why would I ever like Miyeon or Somi? Who told you that? I don't like anyone else, Y/n. Heck, I am not even interested—at least not after spending that night with you at my place."

You spoke up this time, "Why else would you make her sit on your thighs?"

"I didn't! She forced herself on me, Y/n. I kept thinking about nobody else except you and only you for the past one month."

You were surprised hearing that, not expecting it at all.

"Even when Riki uploaded that picture of you and Sunghoon, something happened to me which never did before. I can't even explain how upset I was. I played basketball the whole day to forget it but couldn't. So then I went to look for you in that classroom."

You were reminded about that night again when both of you were about to get to the next step. A pink tint crept up on your cheeks, making you blush.

"I wanted to tell you about all this long ago but I couldn't since I thought it would ruin our friendship. But I don't fucking care anymore. Not when you are crying. The moment I saw you—"

"I like you."

__________

Vote for the chapter please!