Chapter 64| The Gift

"Gift?" Heeseung asked, quirking one eyebrow, "I wasn't informed about that

"Gift?" Heeseung asked, quirking one eyebrow, "I wasn't informed about that. Isn't this cheating?"

"Shut up." You laughed at him, hitting his arm in the process. He untied the pink bow only to open up a positive pregnancy kit. You bit down your bottom lip in anticipation of his reaction.

The male froze for a brief second in front of you before his eyebrows raised and the corner of his lips curved upwards into a wide smile.

"Am I?" His lips quivered, not being able to complete his sentence. You nodded at him, smiling. "You are gonna be a father, Lee Heeseung."

You caressed his face before he lifted you up in his arms and placed you on the floor outside the pool. Heeseung was still in the pool when he placed his large palm on your bare stomach.

"Since when?" He was still too overwhelmed to talk properly. You kept your hand over his, calming his pulse rate. "It's only one month old."

"So tiny," Heeseung exclaimed, removing our hands to shower my stomach with kisses all over. "How come you didn't tell me before? I'm honestly so upset."

I leaned down and kissed his forehead. "You are gonna be such a great dad."

Heeseung looked up at me before linking his lips with mine. "I will love you both so much."

5 months later:

"Y/n!" Heeseung kept calling your name, "Please look at me, please? I'm so sorry."

You did not budge even a bit, staying in the same stance with your back facing him. Your husband hugged your waist from behind. He buried his head in the crook of your neck, sniffing you in the process.

"I didn't know you would get so mad. I'm sorry, baby. I called you so many times but you didn't answer so I thought I shouldn't disturb you since you were asleep."

His explanation caused a teardrop to roll out of your eyes. "But I woke up alone, Heeseung. Do you know how cold I was?"

"It won't happen again, I promise," Heeseung said, spinning you around, "I will call dad right now and will ask him to grant me off until our baby comes. He has already asked me to not come to work for 2 months after our angel is born so it should be easy."

You chuckled at his childishness. Heeseung smiled, seeing that you were finally not mad at him anymore. "I love you," you confessed, pecking his nose.

Heeseung took this opportunity to kiss your lips. "I will never let you sleep alone again. I'm genuinely sorry."

You kissed him back immediately. "I was just mad because I didn't know about it. I thought you would be right beside me when I woke up and then—"

He gently shushed you, caressing your hair. "I know, babe."

One year later:

"She doesn't look like Heeseung," Sunghoon muttered, adoring the baby in Jake's arms. "You have said that a million times now, bro," Jay told his brother.

"Yeah and I will say it every time I will see her. She is so gorgeous just like Y/n."

"Get away from my daughter, Park," Heeseung said, walking in the room, wrapping one arm around your waist.

"I'm sorry, Sara. I know you don't like to hangout with these grown adult men but they just want you so much," Heeseung talked to his daughter, taking her in his arms before pecking her forehead.

You laughed at your husband's actions. It was a regular hangout of your usual group in which Jake had arrived earlier, picking your daughter up with him on the way.

"Aww Sara looks so pretty," Chaerin exclaimed, taking your daughter in her arms from Heeseung, causing him to sigh. Jay immediately went to her side before kissing her cheek.

"I want one," he whined with his beak protruded. Chaerin kissed his beak before replying, "Later."

In the meantime, Heeseung whispered in your ear, "Come upstairs in ten minutes."

"Where are you going?" You scolded him, holding his arm but he just simply smiled at you. "Patience princess."

You looked around to see everyone being busy with themselves or your daughter. You waited for around ten minutes before heading upstairs.

It was a little too dark for your likeness. "Heeseung, it's not funny—"

Just then, a lot of small white decorating lights flickered up. You looked around to see white balloons and ribbons before your eyes landed upon the writing on the wall.

Happy Birthday Princess

Just then a pair of arms wrapped your waist from behind. "Are you sad that your best friends not even Chaerin remembered your birthday?"

You turned around to face him. "Not really," you replied with a smile. "Y/n," Heeseung called your name, tilting his head to the side, "Do you think I don't know you? You looked like you were about to cry."

"No," you said, shaking your head, "Truly, I'm probably just getting maturer."

"Really?" He asked, quirking up one eyebrow, "Then I shouldn't probably even give you my gift as well."

"No!" You whined, wrapping your arms around his neck. "I want my gift!" You kissed his lips.

The male let out a snicker, giving you a small wrapped box. "Open up."

You opened it to find a purple diamond pendant. He took it from your hand and made you wear it around your neck. "Why did you buy it, Heeseung? Isn't it so rare and expensive?"

"Not more than my wife," Heeseung said, cupping your face, "Happy birthday, Y/n."

The male kissed your forehead before leaning in to connect his lips with yours. It amazed you every time how easily your lips melted in the contact of his, how your lips moved so in sync with his.

The rest of the world was on the other side whilst the two of you were on one side, kissing each other as if your lives depended on it.

_________

Vote for the chapter please!

So yes! This is the end! Tysm guys for reading this book and giving it so much love!

I love you all so much!

Don't forget to check out Heeseung FF SHOW OFF on my account!!! It needs your love as well!