How Would The Guys React To Y/N Pregnant?🤰

David: deep down, he never thought he'd be a dad, but after meeting you, his mate, he second guessed this. So when you tell him that you're pregnant, he's extremely happy, though he tries to show a 'composed' happiness. You can easily see through him though😉

Dwayne: he'd be very, very happy. To the point where there are some tears in his eyes when you show him the positive pregnancy test. He'd hug you tightly, so tight that its hard to breathe, but you don't mind it at all😊

Paul: he'd be a little TOO excited, (if that's even a thing when it comes to him😅) he'd go around and tell EVERYONE that he's gonna be a dad, he'll talk about it to the point where David will tell him to shut up sometimes😂. He'd even talk about all the things he's gonna do with his son/or daughter when there old enough.

Marko: just like Paul, he'll be extra happy and excited. His excitement will lead to him hugging you a bit to fast and hard, and when you grunt from his sudden hug, he immediately let's you go.
"Sorry sorry! *looks at your stomach* I didn't hurt the baby, right?!"
You'd laugh and say no. In the end, you and him both will start decorating a spot in the cave for the baby.

Michael: this is something that you and him both have been planning and wanting for a long time, and finally when it says positive, both you and him cheer and jump up and down.

Sam: this is more of a surprise when it comes to him, of course you both have talked about it, but it wasn't set in stone.
Of course, he's thrilled, but also, very nervous. He doesn't know much about what to do, so he'll try and ask his mom Lucy, and brother Michael for advice.

Edgar: he's happy.
"I can't wait to teach them how to hunt for vampires!" He'll always say, but you'll laugh and tell him no way. You want your baby to be a kid without the worries of vampires. Yeah, Edgar wants that too, but deep down, he'll teach them for fun, and when you're not watching.

Alan: he's excited! It goes both way, 1: didn't really think he'd be a dad, and 2: super excited that he is.
He's already making a nursery for the baby, and a handmade crib, even though you JUST found out about the pregnancy. But you love his enthusiasm. You know he'll be an amazing father...🥰