Imagine 13: How You Met🧡 (Paul) Pt. 1

(so I will be writing this type of imagine for all four Lost Boys!!! And the Emerson Brothers and Frog Brothers!)

Pairing: Y/N x Paul

Summary: *Y/N finds out that your FAVORITE singer is coming to the Santa Carla boardwalk tonight!! You wouldn't miss it for the world! When you arrive, you accidently bump into someone...*

*Y/N's POV*

OH MY GAWD ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!
My favorite singer of ALL TIME is coming to the SANTA CARLA BOARDWALK?!!! TONIGHT?!!!
I nearly screamed when I saw the poster hanging in the store, but thankfully, I didn't.
But! I ran home as fast as I could, got my outfit together, and FLEW to the boardwalk early so that I wouldn't have to deal with any morons.
I stand front row, singing one of my favorite songs by them as I fix my earring.
I dressed in my studded black boots with my leather black jacket and ripped jeans, along with my lightening bolt earrings AND a lace chocker around my neck.
Do I look hot? Absolutely😏
I push aside a strand of my hair, and wait for them to come onstage. Its night time finally, after three hours, and now I wait for my one and only to come onstage.
Haha, joking joking, but seriously, I am a crazed fangirl.
And so, I wait...a huge smile on my face.

*Paul's POV*

David sighs loudly. "I cannot BELIEVE we're being dragged to this concert."
"You never know, it could be fun," Dwayne shrugs, "beside, Paul's been wanting to do this forever."
"THANK YOU, Dwayne," I say, "its nice that SOMEONE in the family is cool about this!"
David rolls his eyes, walking the other direction. "Yeah, no thanks. I'm going to see Max."
"And I'm going to scope out dinner," Dwayne walks off as well, leaving me alone with Marko.
I glance at him, and he glances at me.
"You gonna bail?"
"And hang around those two?" he points back at David and Dwayne, "as if. I'm with you."
Well, at least I have my little bro.
We get towards the middle of the crowd just when the music begins to start.
Instantly, the crowd cheers and dance.
Marko and I bob our heads and wave rock signs in the air like maniacs, ignoring the people's murmurs and glares beside us.
We dance through a couple of songs, until I see a woman in front of me a ways, cheering the loudest and shaking her hips and dancing like us.
My eyes widen...and my heart pounds.
Marko notices that I stopped dancing, and his eyes follow to where I stare.
Marko scoffs. "Dude, she's out of your league."
"Shut up," I say, "it ain't like that."
"Oh please," Marko smirks, arms folded across his chest. "I bet she won't even talk to you."
"You're on!" I inhale a breath, confidence rising within me. "Loser has to detail the winners bike for three months."
"Deal," Marko laughs, "easy win."
I lick my lips, and with one breath, I walk towards her.

*Y/N's POV*

I'm dancing like crazy to this great song, until suddenly I bump into someone.
Or more like, they bumped into ME.
Instinct has me turning to see a blond guy who—in the best way to describe his wardrobe and looks—resembles Twisted Sister.
His eyes meet mine, and my eyes widen.
Well, he's kind of cute.
He smirks, eying me up and down, and I smirk as well.
"Hi, I'm Y/N!" I shout over the loud music.
He smiles. "I'm Paul!"
Paul huh...suits him.
For a while, I lose interest in the concert and just talk to this guy.
When the next songs ends, and people cheer, both Paul and I look around.
Paul smirks. "Wanna ditch this and go get a bite to eat?"
I almost say no, but with the way I can't help but enjoy his company, I end up saying yes.

***

In the end, we went out for some pizza on the boardwalk, and for an hour, we just walked around and talked about our lives.
He lives with three guys who he calls his brothers just outside the boardwalk. I tell him about my family, things I do, etc...
Suddenly, I see the time.
"Holy Shit! its near midnight!" I look back up at Paul, "I gotta get going."
"Aw, just when the fun was about to begin," he smirks.
I scoff/smirk as well, "what fun?" I ask, and he rolls his eyes.
"See ya Paul," I turn around, before his voice speaks behind me.
"Will I see you again?"
I look back at him. "I don't know, will you?"
"Well that's what I'm hoping for," he says in an 'obviously' tone.
I giggle.
"Yeah, I'll see you when I see you," I smile.
He smirks. "This weekend. Right here."
My eyes widen. "Is that your way of asking me out? You're very straight to the point."
"Do you accept?" he asks.
I bite my bottom lip.
"Sure," I wave goodbye, "see ya Paul."
And with that, I'm gone. Blushing furiously when I think of seeing Paul again this Saturday.

*Paul's POV*

Shit...what turned out to be just a fun bet, plus just someone I thought was super hot, in the end turned out to be...my Mate.
I blush as Marko approaches me from behind.
"God damn it," he curses.
I turn around and smirk in his face. "Haha! not only did I win the bet, but I just found my Mate!"
At that, his eyes widen.
My Mate...Y/N.
She's stunning.
She's mine...
and I'll make sure that she stays mine.

Thanks for reading!