How Would The Guys React To Y/N's Celebrity Crush?😽

David: He'd be jealous. Every time a movie comes on and he sees your crush, he'll fold his arms and cross his legs, his face shaping into a sour glare at the TV screen. You'll ask him what's wrong, and he'll respond with a quick 'nothing' before exhaling and going deep in thought as to how he'll make your crush disappear.
You'll notice these habits, and in the end, you'll make sure that David knows that he will always be your one and only. It helps reassure him, a little. Still, he'll flip the middle finger at the TV screen whenever your crush comes on.

Dwayne: He's more of the quiet jealous type. Deep down, he knows that it's just a little crush, and that there is no way they'd ever sweep his Y/N off her feet. Occasionally though, if he notices that you're more focused on your crush then him, he'll get a little upset.
"You have a great man standing right in front of you Y/N," he'll always say, "why can't you see that?"
You do see it, and you'll make sure to show him that.

Paul: He gets very jealous. Whenever he sees your celeb crush on the TV, or hears there voice on the radio, he instantly gets a little extra cuddly or possessive.
He'll kiss you a little harder, squeeze you a little tighter, and in the end, he shout at the TV or radio.
"She's mine bastard! And you can't do anything about it!"
you'll find this a little funny, and you'll laugh and agree with him.

Marko: He's a whiney type of jealously. Every time he sees your celeb crush, he'll scoot towards you with a pouty face.
"Y/N! I thought I was the cutest thing you've ever seen!"
You'll laugh, and say yes. Deep down, no crush would ever compare to your Marko.
Deep down, he knows it too, but sometimes, he likes to hear you say it.

Michael: He's a quiet jealous. But it disturbs him. He always gets a grumpy look on his face when he sees you fangirling.
"You're supposed to be fangirling over me," he'll say, and you'll laugh. In the end, you'll make sure you show Michael your undying love for him.

Sam: He'll get a little worried honestly. Worried that you might not love him as much anymore. So in a desperate attempt, he'll ask his brother for advice on how to get you to love him.
In the end, Sam will do anything and everything to try and get your mind off your crush.
You'll find it adorable, but you'll tell him that he doesn't need to do anything at all, that him being himself is enough for you.

Edgar: He'll get very grumpy. While you two watch TV, he'll grumble about your crush.
"I don't know what you see in them. Look at that, they're a wimp! I totally bet I can kick there asses in a fight."
You'll laugh your butt off, and for fun, talk about how cute/handsome they are, which only makes Edgar more determined to kick there asses.
In the end, you'll calm him down by saying that he is your only knight in shining armor. It boosts his ego a little, but it doesn't matter.

Alan: He'll be a little annoyed, but he'll keep it to himself best he can.
He'll try to assure himself that its just a crush, and that there's no way you'll ever actually MEET them in real life. But just to be safe, he'll prove to you just how good of a boyfriend he is.
You always knew that, but still, you kind of like him going out of his way to prove his love to you.

thanks for reading!