Prologue

Prologue

So baby let's just turn down the lights
And close the door
Oooh I love that dress
But you won't need it anymore
No, you won't need it no more
Let's just kiss 'til we're naked, baby

Quannie walked into the nightclub and went straight to the DJ's booth where her boyfriend, Lamar of a year and a half was DJing tonight. But what she didn't expect to find in the DJ's booth was her boyfriend making out with another woman.

Quannie taps Lamar on the shoulder.

"Lamar," Quannie called out his name.

Lamar turns his head and reacts immediately by pushing the woman off of him. "Shit," Lamar said.

Everyone in the club was staring at them including Joshua who was in the V.I.P section, next to the booth with his brothers and cousins.

The girl does not understand why Lamar pushed her and starts catching an attitude with Quannie.

Quannie ignores her and continues to curse out Lamar but the drama quickly escalates when the girl speaks up. Quannie tells Lamar to get her before she beats up. Lamar tries to get the girl to leave the booth but she doesn't.

"I will beat your ass," The girl told Quannie.

"What's poppin'?" Quannie asked her as she stood in front of her, sizing her up.

"What's up with you, bitch?" She asked.

"What's up with who?" Quannie replied as Lamar tried to keep Quannie from walking up on the girl.

"Can I help you?" Quannie asked Lamar. "Why are you letting this bitch talk to me? Check your hoe, Lamar," Quannie told Lamar.

"You know who I am?" She asked Quannie.

"I don't," Quannie replied with an eye roll.

The girl tells Quannie that she works for Lamar.

"So you're the bird that's working for my man. Did you fuck him for your position?" Quannie asked her.

"No, let me tell you something, I don't have to fuck to get any position. And if I was fucking him, trust me you would know and he is not your man," She answered.

"You dumb bitch," Quannie said.

"Fuck you, bitch, that's why I took your man," She said.

"Who the fuck are you talking to?" Quannie asked as she went into attack mode, snatching her hair and started punching her in the face.

"Bitch, let my hair go!" She screamed.

"Oh my God!" Trinity exclaimed as she watched Quannie slam the girl's head into the equipment cases.

"Bitch, you got me fucked up," Quannie said as she repeatedly punched the girl in the face.

Lamar was trying to help security separate them.

"Stop it, y'all bugging! Yoo! Chill out!" Lamar yelled as he was trying to grab Quannie off of the girl.

Quannie started swinging at Lamar. "This is your fault, you keep fucking trying me!" Quannie exclaimed as she got Lamar on the ground and is now beating him and the girl up.

"Damn, she's strong as hell," Jon said.

Security was struggling to keep a hold on Quannie so Joshua jumped up and grabbed Quannie off of Lamar and the girl.

"Now why would you involve yourself?" Joe asked Joshua as he sat back down with Quannie on his lap.

"No! Let me go! Let me get that bitch!" Quannie yelled, trying to get out of the person's arms.

"Girl, you got her good, that's enough," Joshua told Quannie.

"Where's that bitch at?!" The girl yelled, taking off her shoes.

"I'm right here!" Quannie yelled, trying to get to her.

"Let her go, Josh!" Jacob yelled over the screaming women.

Quannie tries to head-butt Joshua with the back of her head to get him to let her go but Joshua moves his head.

"Stop it!" Joshua yelled.

Quannie rolled my eyes.

"Yoo! Relax!" Joshua exclaimed.

Quannie calms down once security escorts the girl out of the building. Lamar stares at her in shock.

"We're done, by the way!" Quannie yelled at him.

Quannie turns herself on Joshua's lap and faces him and everyone in the V.I.P. section. "Drinks on Lamar," She tells them.

"Shit, let me order some drinks then," Jon said.

"I'm Quannie by the way," Quannie tells the group.

Everyone introduced themselves after that Quanmie spent the whole night partying with them. Twerking on Joshua and making Lamar jealous.

Around 2 a.m., Joshua asked Quannie if she wanted to back to his hotel with him. Quannie agreed and they headed out. In Joshua's hotel room, they sit on the couch in silence.

Quannie cleared her throat.

"Boy, I didn't come here to sit here and stare at you. Do you want to fuck or not?" Quannie asked Joshua.

Joshua shakes his head with a chuckle before he scooped her butt into his hands and stood up.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck while he carried her into the bedroom. Joshua took off her dress and threw it on the floor.

"That's a Versace dress," Quannie told Joshua.

"You don't need it on," Joshua said as he kissed her lips.

Quannie rolled her hips against Joshua as their kiss deepened.

For what seemed like hours. Joshua and Quannie fucked until Joshua had to go to sleep to wake up for his flight tomorrow.

"Will I see you again?" Joshua asked.

"Not likely but this was good," Quannie answered.

In the morning before Joshua checked out of his hotel room, he and Quannie had sex in the shower.

"Damn, baby," Joshua groaned, pushing into her hard and fast, his fingers digging into her hips.

"Cum for me, Daddy," Quannie moaned.

He pounded into her over and over until her body was wracked by an explosive orgasm that left her seeing stars.

"Fuck," Joshua cried out as his thrusts became sloppy.

"That's it, keep going, give it to me," Quannie encouraged Joshua, pounding into her until he came.

"We need to take a shower for real this time," He panted out.

Quannie tilted her head up to kiss him gently on the lips.

"I think we can do another round before taking a shower," She tells him with a wink.

Joshua chuckled.

"Damn," He said.