1.

Chapter One

Five Months Later...

Liked by kaylabraxtonwwe and 2,997,712 othersquannie The Greatest Gift God could ever give me is being a Mom

quannie The Greatest Gift God could ever give me is being a Mom. I'm so excited about being a mother of three. I just know these three will love each other so much and argue so much just like me, Nukkie, and Kayla. But one thing for sure is they'll have each other's back like no one else ever will 🤍
View all 13,441 comments
nukkiebeautii my girls 😍
kaylabraxtonwwe 🤍🤍🤍🤍
indialove Beautiful Pregnant Mama 😍🤎
porsha4real OMG! Congratulations 🤍

Trinity was scrolling on Instagram when she saw that Kayla commented on a pregnancy announcement post. Trinity gasped once she saw that it was Quannie's pregnancy announcement.

The girl that Joshua had slept with five months ago and couldn't stop talking about her. Trinity stood up and walked into Jon's man cave and stood in front of his television, holding out her phone so the boys who were present in the room could see the photo.

"Man, what are you trying to show us?" Jon asked as he squinted his eyes to look at the phone.

"Quannie is pregnant!" Trinity exclaimed.

"Quannie, who?" Joshua asked, hoping Trinity wasn't talking about his Quannie. "Not my Quannie, please tell me it ain't her?" He asked as he squinted his eyes.

"Your Quannie is pregnant, and that's the only Quannie, I know," Trinity answered.

"Awe damn!" Joshua said, looking like he was about to pass out. "Who got her pregnant?" He asked.

Trinity shrugged.

"She didn't say who the father was but she has to be at least five months pregnant, so..." Trinity paused.

"If she is five months pregnant then is it possible that she's carrying Josh's baby?" Joe asked.

"Babies," Trinity corrected Joe.

"Twins! She's pregnant with twins. Oh yeah, that's Josh's babies," Jon stated.

Joshua did the math in his head and to him the timeline makes sense. Quannie has to be pregnant by him. But why didn't she reach out to him about it yet?

"Why didn't she tell me?" Joshua asked.

"It's not like you guys exchanged contact information after y'all had sex, Josh," Trinity answered.

"But there's social media," Joshua said.

"You don't use your real name online, Josh, probably couldn't find you," Joe told him.

Joshua nods.

"How did you see this anyway?" Joshua asked Trinity.

"Kayla commented on it. She and Kayla are sisters. What a small world!" Trinity answered.