11.

Chapter Eleven

"Oh, this is what y'all was doing all day," Quannie as she saw inside her babies' nursery.

Quannie and Kamari were swooning over the lavish bedroom décor. Kylie and Joshua had decorated the nursery.

The sprawling room was bathed in bright pink light with two huge designer cribs, sitting underneath an origami butterfly dreamcatcher. Decked out in powder pink and festooned with stuffed toys and fluffy cushions.

With a sumptuous rug and fluffy cushions, the adjoining side room contains a marble-topped changing table.

A large wall mirror gives the small room a spacious feel, while built-in shelves house pristine, perfectly folded baby clothes and what appear to be two large rose quartz crystals.

White chests of drawers large enough to contain countless outfit changes. A huge sofa, which appears to be on the opposite corner of the room, sits underneath a statement chandelier and the name J & J spelled out in neon lights.

"You guys did good. Thank you," Quannie said.

"I'm glad you like it because Miss Thing over here was bossing me around and my back hurts," Joshua said, giving Kylie a look.

Kylie smiled.

"Hey, everything needed to be perfect," Kylie said.

"Now do my room," Kamari said.

Everyone laughed but Kamari was serious.

"Oh, girl, you're gonna have to wait until my back recovers," Joshua said to Kamari.

Kamari nods.

"Okay," Kamari said.

quannie ✓ 20m

"Girl," Quannie said, annoyed at Nukkie not paying attention to her and texting Zilla

"What?" Nukkie asked, looking up from her phone.

"I should have brought Kayla with me because you're too busy texting Zilla," Quannie answered.

Nukkie smacked her lips.

"Well now, you know I how feel about it when you do it," Nukkie said.

Quannie rolled her eyes.

"I don't it like that when you around," Quannie said.

Nukkie kissed her teeth.

"No, it's worse. You answer his FaceTime calls and ignore me," Nukkie said.

Just as Quannie is about to say something, her phone starts ringing and it's a FaceTime call from Joshua. Nukkie cleared her throat.

"See," Nukkie said.

Quannie waved her sister off and answered the phone. "Just keep texting your man," Quannie said as Joshua's face popped up on the screen

"What are you talking about?" Joshua asked Quannie.

"Just Nukkie ignoring me and texting her man," Quannie answered.

Joshua shakes his head with a chuckle.

"I thought she didn't like him," Joshua said.

"Uh, mind your business," Nukki called out.

"My bad," Joshua said.

"Ignore her, so how's my baby doing?" Quannie asked.

"She's good. You know she's always good with me. She made me take her to her ballerina class and dance with her like I was the only man in there too," Joshua answered.

Quannie laughed.

"That's what you get, you need to put your foot down with her, Josh," Quannie said.

Joshua pouted.

"It's hard," Joshua said.