20.

Chapter Twenty

Liked by trinity_fatu and 1,149,484 othersquannie You know, doing good, looking better

quannie You know, doing good, looking better.
View all 10,366 comments

"Joshua, let go of my hair," Quannie exclaimed as she pushed his hands away from her hair. "Nukkie just did my hair and you know she will kill you for fucking it up," She told him.

Joshua chuckled. "I can't help it, it's so shiny and soft," Joshua said, admiring Quannie's hair.

She sent him a small smile. "You know she takes good care of my hair," She said.

Joshua nodded. "Well, I'm glad she did your hair because we're going out tonight," He said.

"Where are we going?" She asked him.

"It's a surprise," He replied.

"Fine," She said.

Joshua grins, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and pulling her closer. "We are going to have a good time tonight," He said.

Later that night, Joshua took Quannie out for dinner and a movie. Joshua was right they had a good time. The next morning, they caught a flight to Philadelphia with Kamari, Jeyce, Nukkie, Reign, Kylie, Phae, and Zohar.

When they got to the hotel they checked in and headed up the elevator to their rooms. Joshua and Jeyce had to film vlogs for WWE so Quannie and Kamari went to Kylie And Nukkie's hotel room.

After Joshua and Jeyce finished filming, the group decided to go and hang out at Joshua's dad's hotel room with the rest of the family.

"This family is growing by the minute," Solofa said.

Nukkie and Zilla announced that they were expecting a baby. Joseph and his wife, Almia were also expecting their third child together.

"Hello! We're taking over the world," Zilla said.

Quannie chuckled. "I'm glad our girls are going to have cousins their age to play with," Quannie said.

Around six pm, Joshua and Jeyce left to attend the WWE World event where Joshua teamed up with Wale in the WWE 2K Showdown as part of the WrestleMania festivities, WWE held several events throughout the week.