4.

Chapter Four

Liked by nukkiebeautii, emilyb_, almiafatu, and 2,647,493 others quannie ✨🥇🌟💛View all 18,528 commentskaylabraxtonwwe 🔥🔥🔥🔥

quannie ✨🥇🌟💛
View all 18,528 comments
kaylabraxtonwwe 🔥🔥🔥🔥

"I can't put two babies in one crib instead?" Quannie asked as she felt like she didn't need two cribs.

Joshua shakes his head. Joshua, Quannie, and Kamari were indulging in a little retail therapy.

Earlier in the day, Joshua stopped by Quannie's house to check up on her when he found out that she hadn't started shopping for the babies yet. Joshua made it his mission to take her shopping for the babies right there and then.

"I mean you could but I think separate cribs will make it easier for you to tell them apart," Joshua tells Quannie.

"Okay fine," Quannie said.

"Oh my gosh, you guys are so cute," A woman said as she stopped and looked at their outfits.

People kept stopping them and complimenting their matching outfits. It wasn't planned. When Joshua came over Quannie and Kamari were already dressed in matching outfits.

But Joshua smiled and thanked everyone each time they stopped them while in the store.

The three wore matching camo shorts, and Quannie carried a huge camo Hermes Birkin bag while Kamari carried a smaller version of Quannie's bag.

Quannie is known for having a very extensive Hermes bag collection. Her total collection easily tops at least half a million dollars. They continued shopping with Joshua putting wrestling toys in the shopping cart for Kamari. He was hoping he could get her into wrestling.

A wrestling fan who spotted Joshua snapped a photo of Joshua who took the time to sweetly cradle Quannie's growing belly as she looked at an infant onesie. He posted it on Twitter and Joshua and Quannie were currently trending.

After getting everything they could think of for the babies, they went shopping for new sunglasses. Joshua seemed concerned about Quannie, once he noticed how exhausted she looked, trying on different shades.