17.

Chapter Seventeen

Quannie Ballesteros Home from the Hospital and 'Feeling Much Better' After Postpartum Complications

Quannie Ballesteros had a pulmonary embolism, and several surgeries, including one to repair her stitches after giving birth to twins with boyfriend Jey Uso.

Quannie Ballesteros is on the mend after being hospitalized.

Quannie Ballesteros is back home and "feeling much better," her boyfriend, WWE Superstar Jey Uso, shared on his Instagram story.

"My baby is home and feeling much better ❤️," he captioned a photo of Quannie in bed. "Thank you for all the well wishes! The fam is back together!"

Quannie also posted a video on her Instagram Story of her cuddling Jey, captioning the post: "back home where I get to best snuggles.

Liked by uceyjucey and 4,033,191 others
quannie Mothers hold their children's hands for a while, but their hearts forever.
View all 14,763 comments
uceyjucey My girls ☝️🏽

"Babe," Joshua called out to Quannie.

"Babe," Joshua called out once again.

Quannie glanced over to Joshua who was standing in the doorway of their bedroom. "You good?" Joshua asked her, worry written all over his face.

"I'm fine. I'm just ready to go see our babies. Are you ready?" Quannie asked as she stood u.

"Me too and yeah, I'm ready," Joshua answered as he nodded his head.

"Okay, let's go," She said.

He nodded again as he took a step closer to her, holding out his hand for her to grab. She grabbed his hand.

As they drove to the hospital to visit their daughters, who were still not ready for discharge, Joshua kept glancing at Quannie, his hand resting on her thigh. Anxious about their daughters' condition, Joshua and Quannie prayed the family would be reunited soon.

"Do you think they will tell us any good news today?" He asked once he put the car in park and she inhaled a deep hopeful breath.

"I hope so," Quannie answered before she exited the car.

After spending two hours with the twins, Quannie and Joshua picked up the older kids from Kayla's house. The ride home was silent. They hadn't gotten the news they wanted to hear from the twins' doctor today. Sadly, the twins would be in the hospital for a few more weeks.

"They are not coming home yet, they have to stay a few more weeks," Joshua told the kids.

"Why?" Kamari asked.

"Because they're not strong enough on their own," Quannie answered.

"My sisters are strong," Kamari said.

Joshua and Quannie shared a look before Jeyce distracted Kamari from asking more questions.

Jeyce couldn't keep her distracted long enough as Quannie started calling for Joshua. "Daddy, daddy," Quannie said out of nowhere.

Joshua and Quannie looked at each other. They knew this day would come as Kamari was very comfortable with Joshua but they weren't it to be this soon.

"Do I respond?" Joshua asked Quannie.

"If you want to," Quannie replied.

Joshua was thrilled as Kamari finally called him "dad," something he had long hoped to hear.

Joshua nodded, grinning. "Yes, baby girl," Joshua said, looking at Kamari through the rearview mirror.

Kamari smiled. "Will you come to the dance with me?" Kamari asked Joshua.

Joshua furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, glancing at Quannie. "What dance?" Joshua asked Quannie.

"There's a dance at her school on Friday," Quannie answered.

Joshua nodded. "Of course, I will," Joshua told Kamari.

"Yay!" Kamari cheered, clapping her hands.

173,618 likeskamari Hi 🤟🏽📷: @uceyjucey 🥶View all 707 comments

173,618 likes
kamari Hi 🤟🏽
📷: @uceyjucey 🥶
View all 707 comments

After dropping off Quannie and the boys at home, Joshua decided to take Kamari shopping for new outfits for the school dance before heading back out on the road.

Since he had just found out about the dance at Kamari's school. He wanted to get him and her something nice to wear.

"Come on, Kay, we got about an hour before the mall closes," Joshua told Kamari as they entered the mall.

"What color are we wearing?" Kamari asked Joshua.

"You already know we're wearing blue, Kay," Joshua answered with a grin.

Kamari chuckled as Joshua spotted a clothing boutique for little girls. "Come on, let's go in here," Joshua said.

"Okay," Kamari said.