6

‼️Smut warning‼️

He is fully clothed, watching me shower myself, "Gally get out!"

He bits his lip, slowly removing his clothes, revealing himself. I turn my back towards him, with my mouth wide open, "This is wrong, get out Gally."

I could feel his body heat getting closer to me as his feet walk towards me. I could also feel my heart pound so fast. My breath starts to fasten.

His lips meet my neck slowly, his hands slid down to my waist, pulling his naked body towards mine. His wet sweaty body hits mine and I definitely knew what was about to happen.

His fingers slid down from my waist towards my pussy, using his middle finger to gently rub my clit in circles, my breath hitched, god how much I missed this, "Is this wrong, y/n."

His lips hit my ears, making me shiver, his rhythm quickens, as so did my moans. With warning I could feel his dick slip between my legs. He bends my back down, I gasp loudly, feeling him easily slip in and out of me.

His left hand grabbed a handful of my hair while his right hand steadily held my waist, stroking in and out of me. His soft groans makes me feel a different feeling.

The hot sticky air cling to me, making the sex even hotter. His pounds echoed into the walls, and so did my moans, his sweet cock thrusted against the walls of my insides, hitting places I've never even felt before.

My hands reach out to the walls in front of me, trying to find something to hold on to to contain myself from screaming down the glade.

Eventually, I had to use my hand to cover my mouth from whimpering so hard that the grievers will think it's a call for them.
"Gally." I murmur with all my energy.

He releases his hand from my hair, grabbing onto my ass, tilting me down further, really testing my flexibility. Three loud slaps strikes my ass, causing me to yell in pleasure and pain.

I cry out as one last hard thrust was punched against my g-spot, my eyes roll back, legs shaking to the point where he had to hold me up, cumming all over his dick.

With a last few thrusts his pulled out, whimpering as he cummed over my ass.

So much for a shower..

As I try to move a step, I stumble, Gally catches me, lowering me to the ground. A proud grin plastered across his face.

I pant, still under the pouring of water pressure, "You're a dickhead."

He kisses my forehead, wrapping himself in a towel, "Come to me when you're done."

As soon as he leaves, I start giggling, closing my eyes, trying to clean myself off, praying to hell that no one had heard us.

After I finished in the shower, I grab a towel and get dressed quickly, fixing my hair and face up, looking at myself in the steamed up mirror, I looked like a mess at yet he still fucks me like the first time.

I walk out of the shower room, walking over to my hut. It was dark and there was no fire this night. I walk into it, seeing Gally sat on the bed, with a map on the bed.

He smirks, not even looking at me, "Good shower?"

I throw my towel at him, he laughs, throwing it to the floor, immediately swishing his legs off of the bed, looking at me above me. He pulls me towards him, grabbing my hands, "I love you, y/n."

He slowly stands up, quickly towering above me. My head tilts up to him he pushes me a little bit back.

He lowers himself onto one knee. Still holding my hands.

My lips part. This isn't really happening.

"I love the way you care for people, your jealously, your craziness. Your ability to immediately scare the shit out of people. Your beautiful diaries and your love for the people you care about. That's why I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So. Y/n."

He exhaled slowly and shakily, "Be my wife?"

My eyes widen, clenching onto his hands tighter. I've been waiting for this moment for as long as I've been with him, my thoughts patter against my brain.

"—Yes!" I chuckle, still in shock.

His face brightens, immediately throwing me into his arms, my legs wrap around his waist, I scream excitedly into his chest. His hands grab my cheek, kissing my lips passionately, "We'd make the cutest babies." I bit my lip.

His brow raised, "They'd be psychopaths."

I stick my tongue out to him, he immediately cackles, dropping me to my feet.
"Nighty time?" I hold his hands, staring in awe at his eyes.
He nods, moving away from me into the bed.

He takes the left side and I take the right. Slipping myself into the bed, facing him. He rests his head against the palm of his hand, looking at me.

"You're such a weirdo, stop staring at me." I cover my face, closing my eyes.

He moves my hands with his free hand, not even saying a word, just kissing me softly on my lips, as light as a feather.

"Goodnight, y/n."
"Night night Gally."