8

"Mama!" I scream, waking up from a nightmare that has been repeated over and over in my head. I suffocate in my own thoughts.

She runs into my room, falling to my side, trying to comfort me as I hyperventilate.

Her brows furrow, hugging me, "Is it the bad man again, love?"

I cry out, nodding my head, getting tears on her shoulder.

Her hands run through my hair, kissing my head.

Gally runs his hands through my hair, kissing my forehead, I feel his warmth, it makes me feel safe.

I hum, pushing my head into his chest, feeling his heart pound against my cheek, "Morning, y/n."

I smile, still having my eyes closed, "Morning stinky."

He frowns, "Hey!"

I giggle, tilting my head to look at him, "What's happened?"

He shrugs, "Riley is ok, she's doing her job and everyone is doing their own thing, thinking of getting back out there?"

I nod, hissing through my teeth as he gets off of the bed, he laughs, "If you're going to do this, you gotta get outta bed, love."

Exhaling sharply, I finally manage to roll myself out of bed, putting on my clothes and walk out of the door. As soon as I do this, I notice everyone's eyes look at me, either in a judgy way or a grateful way.

My blurred out see Riley's figure walk over to me, looking like she's about to cry, "Hey, y/n. I can't thank you enough for what you did for me. I know we got off on the wrong foot, but I hope I can make it right."

I smile, nodding, "Of course."

Chuck comes trotting over with a proud smile, "Hey y/n!"

My face lightens, "Hey Chuck. Whatcha doing?"

He winks at my, trying to leer me to his hut.

Gally softly chuckles, "He better not be stealing my girl."

I give him the finger, quickly following behind Chucks tail, as I walk I see what I can only describe as a mess.

"Oh my god, Chuck. You gotta clean up after yourself." I laugh, holding my lips together.

He becomes flustered, "Sorry. I share the same hut with someone else.

My brow raised, "Who?"

His face almost excited to reveal a name, "Her name is Amber and she's the prettiest girl I've ever met. You'd love her."

I hold my chest sarcastically, gasping.

He rolls his eyes, sitting down on his bed, "You're still my number one y/n."

My dimples are on show as I grin, "Thanks buddy."
"Tell me more about her."

He doesn't say anything, just passing me a diary of his, I feel my heart weaken, I miss writing in my diaries.

'Dear Diary,

Today is the day y/n came back to the new glade. I'm so unbelievably happy she's here, she's my best friend in the whole wide world.

I also met a girl my age, who was put into the foster system before being put here. She has beautiful blonde locks and mesmerizing blue eyes that look like the ocean, not like I've ever seen, but from what had been described to me was her eyes.

I've always knew something was missing after my parents died, I feel deep down that it is her. I know you think I'm crazy being inlove at so young, but my life is short, and if I don't commit, when will I?'

I feel tears form in my eyes, "Chuck, this is beautiful. She's a lucky girl." My voice breaks as I stare at his happy face.

His eyes widen as he reaches for another diary, handing it to me, "I got you a diary as well. I promise I won't let anyone get it again."

I hold out my pinky, he takes it, I kiss my hand and so does he, "Love you Chuck."

He grins brightly, lighting up the entire hut, "Love you too y/n."

I exhale slowly, holding my hands on my hips, "I'm gonna have to meet this girl."

He chuckles, mocking me, You'll like her."

I nod my head, "Sure I will Chuck. Now, I'm gonna go do my silly job as a builder."

He watches me groan, laughing in my face, I flip him the bird before I walk out of the hut. As I'm giggling to myself, I see in the far distance Gally and Izzy talking with each other.

She's touching his arm, he looks uncomfortable, but not stopping him, I hit behind some trash bins, peeping my head around to see them. Izzy grabs his hand, leading him off into a hut quickly.

My mouth covers my lips, letting out a gasp. I won't let this shit happen.

Hurriedly, I trot over to the hut, trying to leer into the hut by between the cracks in the side. I could hear everything they were saying.

Izzy sighs, sitting down on the bed, "I know what you're going through, I remember everything from my past life and it still hurts me."

He sits beside her as she rubs his back. I clench my jaw.

"This feels wrong." He exhales shakily.

Her brow raised, moving closer, "This means nothing. You love y/n and I respect that. I'm just here as a friend to a friend helping you out."

His naive self moves past that.

As a few minutes went by Izzy's lips land on his. I gasp, my eyes widen and I could feel my cheeks flustering in rage.

The thing is I didn't really care as much, but he doesn't stop the kiss, he continues on with it.

My fiancé, and my ex friend are kissing right in front of my eyes. The kiss felt like it went on forever, until I couldn't watch it anymore.

I burst into tears, walking around from the hut with my head in my hands.