15

I whimper, crying out, "Minho. Please. It's me."

His eyes still had that twinkle from our kiss, he pants so loudly, I could tell he was fighting himself to not do this, "I have to do this. It's what they want. I need your blood."

I frown, feeling the knife close to my throat, "WCKD is making you do this?"

He hums, he hand weakens. Instinctually I use my free hand to punch his face, causing the knife to drop, I grasp it, crawling away from him.

He laughs manically, holding his hands together, "Thankfully Gally stabbed you, so the thing is in 2 minutes you are going to bleed out and if you kill me, you know you'll live with it for the rest of your life. You have two choices right now y/n."
"Let yourself bleed out or kill me and let it haunt you."

My breath quickens, I take a step towards him, he looks at me devilishly through his eyelashes, waiting for me to pounce at him.

I sob uncontrollably, "Fuck you!"

He just smirks, folding his arms.

I feel hands wrap around my waist, I shiver, they hold me tightly, brushing my hair out the way, it was Newt whispering, "Just let it happen."
"It's the only way."

I grunt, reaching my hand with the knife behind his neck slicing it open, he yells in agony, the kind of yell that would wake everybody up, kicking his shin, he falls to the ground. I quickly find his WCKD chip in the back of his neck and crush it with my hands.

Minho chuckles, clapping and whistling at my attempt, "That was cute honey."

My head begins to feel light headed and dizzy, but I refuse to not go down without a fight. I had to fight for my friends, even if it is against them.

He bites his lip, "I'm waiting for you."

I groan in disgust, holding the knife harder, I tremble with the amount of blood coming from me.

As soon as Minho quickly walks over to me, I suddenly lets out a quiet groan, a very large machete slices through his stomach, I yell in shock.

The girls were yelling behind me from watching the scene. Minho falls to the ground, revealing Gally leant over with the machete placed within his hand.

His eyes were closed, too puffy to even open from crying too much, "Get this fucking chip out of me."

I limp over to him, finding myself behind him, digging the chip out with my knife.

I step away from him. It all went black.

I thought morning stretches were always the best, but not good when you've been impaled by your boyfriend.

Hissing at the pain, I find Newt sat next to me, clasping his hands together, almost sobbing his eyes out.

I manage to sit myself up, "Newt?"

He quickly jolts his head up, "Hey. How you feeling?" He sniffles.

My brows furrowed, "I'm fine. How long was I out?"

His eyes narrow, "Couple of hours, Alby said you'll be fine."

The room went quiet or so I thought, I blocked out his full apology because of the overwhelming thought about Gally and Minho.
I avoided asking the dreadful question about how Minho is because I don't really want to know.

I broke up silence with a query, "What even happened?"

He purses his lips, folding his arms, "I think WCKD must've added chips back into our necks again and my guess is that that was another test."

I could see the pain in Newts eyes as he repeatedly tells me how sorry he is, but I quickly forgive him.

Surprisingly, my strength gets better quickly and I manage to step back out into the glade. Apparently Gally had kept his distance and basically set up camp in the woods and Minho is still healing from the stab, with I'm shocked he survived as it went all the way through him.

I tread through the woods, past the old trees that stood tall and the grass that got darker the later long in the year it got.

I came across a hut with a campfire outside, which means he's probably somewhere, I set myself outside on one of the wooden chair, preparing myself on what to say to him.

After about 20 minutes of waiting Gally showed up, he walked out of his hut, with a pale face and his lips parted, "Hi." I whisper softly.

He gulped, not saying a word.

I raise a brow, "Not going to say anything to me?"

He shakes his head.

I sigh heavily, clasping my hands together and telling him to sit down by signaling my hand, he hesitantly obeys.

The early birds make the silence much more bare able, before Gally managed to say something, "If you're expecting an apology you've got the wrong person."

I sat in shock. I just wanted to talk to him. I smile gently, "You fought it."

His eyes narrowed, "What?"

My smile grew, "You fought the strength from the power that WCKD was giving you, it felt like you were going through a withdrawal addiction, right?"

He nods slowly, eventually having the strength to look me in my eyes.

I giggle, "I'm proud of you."

His eyes brighten but also stay dull as he remembers, "But I also stabbed you, y/n. And I can't forgive myself for that."

I shrug and sigh, "Not like you haven't done it before."

He gives me a dirty look, "Y/n. Go. Please. Make amends with Minho and Newt, they probably got some apologies just waiting to be said."

I shake my head, standing up and walking over to him, I sit down on his lips, he is tooken aback in shock, "I'd rather be with you, looking over to the future and not the past."

I finally get a smile out of him and it's my cue to kiss him and that's what I did.