12

I wake up to the sound of loud murmurs from the gladers around me. My head is pounding and the room was spinning, "What happened?" I groan.

Minho approach's me with some water, coercing it towards my lips, "You fainted."

With my blurry eyes I look at Gally who's loudly whispering to Lizzie, "I told you that punishment was too much." He stood angrily with his arms crossed. Gally hurriedly retreated out of the room in a pit of anger.

I finish the drink, feeling a little better. Minho smiles at me before returning to the others. I was laying on Newts leg, he laughs at me, "Something going on between you and Minho?"

I scoff, "He admits to me that he loves me and has been since day one. It was a lot to take in."

His brows raised quickly, making me sit back up, "I fucking KNEW it!"
"When we were in the old glade, I saw the way he looked at you even when you were with Gally and when I asked him about it he said you were just good mates."

I giggle, "Doesn't tell you everything, does he?"

Newt shakes his head, "What's happened between you and Gally, huh?"

I gulp, feeling a lump in my throat and a pit of anxiety in my stomach, "We broke up because he kissed Izzy."

Newt went silent, his eyes look at me like darts, "Are you sure?"

My eyes narrow in confusion, "Of course I do, I know what I saw Newt. They went into a hut and kissed."

Newt softly shakes his head, "Y/n as much as I love you. I'm gonna tell you this now. No one and I mean not even Minho can love you like Gally does. Are you sure it wasn't just a misunderstanding? Did you even talk to him about it?"

I bite my nails, looking at the ground, "No. It was just my anger in the moment. And even if I did now, he won't even look at me or notice my presence."

He smiles gently, "Talk to him, y/n. Work it out."

My eyes avert to Minho, who's still proving people wrong with his fast running, "What about Minho?"

Newt leers at Minho then back at me, "What about you? Who do you see a future with? Children? A marriage? Not just a simple fling."

"Minho isn't just a fling." I scoff, crossing my arms.

Newt almost laughs his head off, looking at me dead in the eyes, "I didn't say he was."

My eyes widen, "I hate you, know that right?"

He nods, standing up and holding out his hand, whispering in my ear, "Go get your husband."
He then slaps my ass making me jump, I hold up my middle finger at him.

Slowly, I walk away from him and towards the builders hut. I breathe slowly in and out, practicing what I'm about to say.

Gally was using an axe to chop down a tree. Don't wanna be that tree right now.

I exhale softly, holding my hands behind my back, "Gally."

He stops but doesn't look at me, stunned by the sound of my voice, "What you want?"

I gulp throughout the silence, responding, "Can we talk?"

"Talk about what?" I grunts, slicing another tree down, until it shakes the ground, making me jump up a little.

"Us." I sweetly put, fiddling with my fingers behind my back.

He chuckles sarcastically, "There is no us. I don't know what you're talking about."

I groan quietly, becoming fed up, "Can you be a fucking man for once and talk to me?! I'm trying to have a civil conversation to you but you keep being a nasty bitc—"

Gally grabs my face, kissing me so aggressively that he almost knocks me off of my feet, literally. I melt into the kiss, resting my hands on his sweaty shirt. I hear whoops and whistles from other gladers.

He pulls away from the kiss, panting, "I want to talk to you." He whispers.
"But not infront of everyone."

I nod, stepping apart from him, walking my way to my hut, other people yell obscenity's. Minhos eyes avert to mine, his glossy eyes lock with mine. I feel so bad.

Gally closes the door behind him, leaning against the wall.
I sit on the bed with my legs crossed, "I want you to explain why you kissed Izzy."

His head drops and his hand rubs his forehead, "Right ok. That's why. I see. Listen."

He sits in front of me, "She was talking about some weird shit about seeing things in a dream and said that I might be too and she was soothing me apparently. All I remember is sitting on this bed thinking how mad that this would look if you saw this and just thinking about random things about you because I felt bad and this is going to sound fake but there was a kiss, that I felt I had no participant with."

Something came off of my shoulder, I sigh in relief, "Thank you Gally."

He smiles at me, "I don't expect you to forgive me at all, but I gave my excuse and because I love you I would never lie to you about such a thing like this."

I look up at him with a small smirk, I grasp his hand, kissing it softly, I felt as though he's back in my life and I was on cloud 9.

The butterflies in my stomach was back and it's better then ever, "I forgive you, Gally. And I want to work this out with you. And best believe that I want to stay your fiancé and be the best wife to you that I know I can be. Mother your beautiful babies. Maybe even do your silly builders work with you."

He scoffs, "You wish you could build like me."

I roll my eyes in defeat, "Are you rejecting my proposal right now Gally?!"

He shakes his head laughing, "I would adore to be your husband."