☁️Dec 1/2023☁️

Happy December 1st everyone, sorry for the late updates, schools been very stressful for the end of the semester. It's been even more stressful because I have a presentation coming up this Wednesday and my phantom wings are freaking out. It doesn't help that there's a guy who looks like my bf in the class and I cannot help but stare. He gives off such a aura that is hard to describe. Like, I can tell when he's near.
I came out to my bf about my mythical related things and he's super supportive and offered to learn how to care for things like feathered wings and horns. He's amazing...
Anywho, that's enough about my personal life, time to talk about results. And let me tell you, there is some results. My back, is in perpetual pain. Like, mind boggling pain. I am definitely passed the inner changes part because my lungs carry way more air than before, my ribs have ridges or barbs on them, I can feel it through my skin. My back bone has also changed and my scapulae look very different. I showed my sister and she said they look different. I have a constant feeling of something trying to break through my skin, or at least push against it and it hurts...
⚡️Symptoms⚡️
-Perpetual back pain
-Bones and joints constantly popping
-Permanent phantom wings
-Higher sensitivity to auras
-Internal changes