☁️May 16/2024☁️

Sooo good news everyone, I was attempting to reality shift again and I was thinking "I don't really have the energy to shift to my dr," and I know it takes absolutely nothing to shift and it's all intention and awareness but hear me out. This was a very tiny shift, I was like, I don't wanna do my finals since that's not fun and everybody can agree with me on that.
So I affirmed I didn't have to do some of my exams. I fell asleep and I woke up the next morning, not feeling any different. I went to school and I headed to my gov class, since my teacher wanted to see me. He told me I was exempt from the exam! He said it was because I did all my homework and stuff, but that shouldn't be a reason...but he just gave me a hundred on it and he tried to raise my semester grade too! So now I have a 98 for that class. Then I go to my history class and he tells me I meet the qualifications to be exempt from that exam too! So I'm exempt from that exam as well. I'm so so hyped right now. I know that these are "small" manifestations but a win is a win in my eyes.

Other than that I don't have much to say, my right side of my upper back is just achy.
⚡️Symptoms⚡️
-right upper back feels like a knife is poking at it, the nub is sore
-more back pain, i can feel the bones move a little more to compensate for the growth