Introduction: Betrayment

Mono was laying on the floor, as the giant music box was there, playing, the monster was lured to it. Mono, bleeding, picked up the axe. As the monster was protecting her music box with her hands, Mono rushed toward it, but he tripped!
The monster took up the axe and Mono screamed. The noise made the monster afraid, dropping the axe down, before Mono finally reached the music box. Grabbing tightly the axe, he hit it with all his might, one final time, destroying it.
As the music box started to slowly stop and fall apart, the monster seemingly shouted in pure agony! Mono's eyes lit up as he saw the monster return to her normal self, finally becoming his friend Six! The walls broke, revealing another wall made of flesh, eyes, and bones! Suddenly, it slowly chased them, Six began to run with Mono following her…
As the shapeless terrifying flesh mass was chasing them, they stumbled upon a bridge, noticing the exit... until a piece of the bridge fell down, into the abyssal void, creating a giant gap between Mono and Six.
Mono decided to take his courage, closing his fists, as he jumped across the bridge, fearless! Yet, another piece broke, and Mono fell into the abyssal void before Six grabbed his hand. As they stared into one another’s eyes, everything was taken by a cold, deadly silence.
Suddenly, Six looked terrified and betrayed at Mono, as if she had found out a secret that not even Mono himself knew. Suddenly she let go Mono's hand and walked towards the exit, leaving Mono behind, as the shapeless demon couldn't get her.
Mono fell, his eyes in disbelief, filled with tears. Soon, his head was confused, life flashing before his very eyes. Good, bad, sad, happy, tragic, and euphoric moments… Mono smiled, closing his eyes, accepting his fate, knowing his life was worth it thus far…

To be continued...