Chapter X: Dance or Die

«Introvert? Ok. That's ok. Do you hear them? I do hear them. They want you, they want a great and wonderful show. They're asking, and we'll answer» said Timed. Suddenly, from his cloak, lots of flying monsters made out of fire who wore masks came out and sat in the benches. Then they started screaming.
«Wonderful. Wonderful! My kin arrived, and the time has come. This searing fire, it carries well this show. Dance with me, my friend. The crowd awaits. Show them that you're worthy of a starring role!» Said Timed as he suddenly disappeared and appeared behind Mono. He lifted up his cape, and thousands of birds made out of fire came out, going against Mono, who couldn't dodge them all. Suddenly, pillars of flame appeared from the floor under Mono as he ran to dodge them.
Suddenly, from the side, Polpetta and Veronique entered! As Timed noticed them, he said, «Blonde boy and Rapunzel, take a seat and enjoy! This show is called Dance or Die!» Polpetta and Veronique took a seat, watching the fight. The more Mono got hit and bled, the more the audience screamed for more movement, more flames, more blood!
«I can't continue watching this and do nothing. That kid is dying! Polpetta, we should help him!» said Veronique, worried about Mono. Polpetta replied, «If you want to help him, go. I don't want to mess with that guy. He's the troupe master.» Veronique said, «Fine!» then she jumped into the middle of the fight. Mono was bleeding, his clothes were damaged, and some pieces ripped off...

To be continued...