Chapter VII: Good Grief

The Collector was angry and started throwing jars at them. Polpetta and Mono hid behind a pillar, suddenly The Collector used the ring of fire, shooting a ray of flame pointed at them.
«Run!» shouted Polpetta, as they started running towards an exit! The Collector was chasing them, shooting flames that started burning the wooden pillars. After a long run, they saw the exit! Suddenly, a giant rock fell on The Collector! The kid made of shadow tried to help him. Polpetta and Mono understood that The Collector and that kid were related in some way. The Collector told the kid to leave, suddenly, the entire maze fell apart. Luckily, Mono, Polpetta, and that kid were safe before the maze collapsed. The kid fell to his knees, watching the maze slowly fall. He shed tears! Mono tried to console him, but he turned back with incredible speed and cut Mono's throat in half! He then jumped into the pieces of the broken maze. Mono fell to his knees, bleeding. Polpetta gasped, then helped Mono. Now that the maze was gone and the exit was discovered, they walked towards the door, Polpetta grabbed the doorknob, but the door opened by itself. It was the princess, Veronique!
«Found you. Now, tell me. What happened? Why did you run away from me? Why is he bleeding? Stupid jackass!» said the princess as she saw them. She licked her hand and put it on Mono's throat. Magically, the wound was healed!

To be continued!